Is user @dignified love in her original doll era

She’s rumoured to be pregnant :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

she had yet another hit for yet ANOTHER YEAR LAST YEAR. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: She was overexposed as a celebrity and overlooked for her artistry  :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: She has been here since 2010 and debut so strong. :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white: hit after hit after HIT and all we wanted was more from her 

brit6.jpg
she’s about to have  two ******* kids :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

her label head @Jordan Miller of Sony Records is not playing and won’t let ha have artist control despite being an overlooked top seller

Is user @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN In her original doll era? Is it time to reveal Mona Lisa aka her alter ego aka @Dignified Love :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

https://youtu.be/NIPQrMupbnY

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

You had no business associating me with this mess, bestie :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

sweetie there’s a reason ur underperforming and it’s because of ur  pregnancy while still being on a Nickelodeon show ok :eyes_britney_laugh: exhale execs said ur done :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:  
besides we all know @dua is the new thing rn

11 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yes, but don't worry he is coming back to smash :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: But thats if the Exhale public decides to stream :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

I think he was overexposed by the media and now is fighting for artistic control of his image because he’s done w teen pop and wants to show that he is ready for a new username aka album aka dignified love 

I want a world tour and exhale awards performance this year 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Rik said:

I think he was overexposed by the media and now is fighting for artistic control of his image because he’s done w teen pop and wants to show that he is ready for a new username aka album aka dignified love 

I want a world tour and exhale awards performance this year 

I do miss his peak AKA 2018. What a time to be a guest/visitor on Exhale :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Those were just rumors fueled by the @Rik tabloid magazine :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

:melt_weird_drift_wow: me?? The media??? You’re correct :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: I am the media and I decide that u are a teen mom :eyes_britney_laugh: ur framing blackout moment is coming just wait a few years :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Haha 1