Is user @dignified love in her original doll era

She’s rumoured to be pregnant :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised:

she had yet another hit for yet ANOTHER YEAR LAST YEAR. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: She was overexposed as a celebrity and overlooked for her artistry  :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: She has been here since 2010 and debut so strong. :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white: hit after hit after HIT and all we wanted was more from her 

brit6.jpg
she’s about to have  two ******* kids :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

her label head @Jordan Miller of Sony Records is not playing and won’t let ha have artist control despite being an overlooked top seller

Is user @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN In her original doll era? Is it time to reveal Mona Lisa aka her alter ego aka @Dignified Love :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

https://youtu.be/NIPQrMupbnY

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

You had no business associating me with this mess, bestie :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

sweetie there’s a reason ur underperforming and it’s because of ur  pregnancy while still being on a Nickelodeon show ok :eyes_britney_laugh: exhale execs said ur done :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:  
besides we all know @dua is the new thing rn

11 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Yes, but don't worry he is coming back to smash :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: But thats if the Exhale public decides to stream :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

I think he was overexposed by the media and now is fighting for artistic control of his image because he’s done w teen pop and wants to show that he is ready for a new username aka album aka dignified love 

I want a world tour and exhale awards performance this year 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Rik said:

I think he was overexposed by the media and now is fighting for artistic control of his image because he’s done w teen pop and wants to show that he is ready for a new username aka album aka dignified love 

I want a world tour and exhale awards performance this year 

I do miss his peak AKA 2018. What a time to be a guest/visitor on Exhale :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Those were just rumors fueled by the @Rik tabloid magazine :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

:melt_weird_drift_wow: me?? The media??? You’re correct :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: I am the media and I decide that u are a teen mom :eyes_britney_laugh: ur framing blackout moment is coming just wait a few years :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block