How could the age of music be better accessible for the children of this age of music?

17 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

do kids even watch TV anymore? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

so...! it is a beautified thread title but basically YEAHH- what could be done from entertainment industry for you so it would be more accessible and fun for you? of course wide question but you should be able to comprehend! what beautiful could the industry offer for you what you'd like or is missing?

maybe there is a reason why music channels all play the same songs but if it ws up to me id make much more music channels discovering different genres and rare songs

i really think that it COULD be organized so that music variety is more versatile and it also brings profit to the ppl who seem to be needing it and of course the musicians must have them share they really deserve it.

yeah how naive isn't it of course playing the same songs over and over brings most profit and actually many times less to musicians and more to same randomseeming ppl in charge

also i think musical events that have worldwide impact that seem to be bigger should be more promoted, everybody should know all the 20 most important musical event in a year that is also broadcasted on internet or TV.

there should be bigger organization and even a mobile app reminding about-and-of all the available musical events that the user can access on their TV or radio

6 hours ago, DearBritney00 said:

We had VIVA and MTV that had shows for charts, new releases, award shows but I think both channels are gone now.

what country do you live on?

in Estonian Telia network we have MTV Live - concerts PLUS interviews , home concerts...

whats peculiar we used to have MTV Dance and MTV Rock. but now there is MTV Club, MTV 90s, MTV 80s instead and no MTV Dance and MTV Rock anymore. And MTV Dance is a different channel than MTV Club which we have now. let's just say MTV Rock had terrible choice to my taste. so its cool it doesn't contaminate the air of Telia Estonian network anymore. for me all these channels always feel different from each other too (Y)

oh and I kinda like MTV Club

MTV over the world has a lot of channels altogether, but most of them just play music videos. but MTV Live is one of the few that have interviews and big concerts PLUSΒ  home concerts. MTV Live for me is very important

but i only learned a while ago that MTV and VH-1 have the same owner. they look so different right? some typical MTV channel that plays music or this heavy and always official looking (but with bigger choice of music than MTV Hits for instance) heavy and official looking - thats VH-1... sometimes i like VH-1 very much and their choices to play but it is like for me always looking dead-serious

1 hour ago, PRINCEmeteauguraooo said:

what country do you live on?

in Estonian Telia network we have MTV Live - concerts PLUS interviews , home concerts...

whats peculiar we used to have MTV Dance and MTV Rock. but now there is MTV Club, MTV 90s, MTV 80s instead and no MTV Dance and MTV Rock anymore. And MTV Dance is a different channel than MTV Club which we have now. let's just say MTV Rock had terrible choice to my taste. so its cool it doesn't contaminate the air of Telia Estonian network anymore. for me all these channels always feel different from each other too (Y)

oh and I kinda like MTV Club

MTV over the world has a lot of channels altogether, but most of them just play music videos. but MTV Live is one of the few that have interviews and big concerts PLUSΒ  home concerts. MTV Live for me is very important

but i only learned a while ago that MTV and VH-1 have the same owner. they look so different right? some typical MTV channel that plays music or this heavy and always official looking (but with bigger choice of music than MTV Hits for instance) heavy and official looking - thats VH-1... sometimes i like VH-1 very much and their choices to play but it is like for me always looking dead-serious

Germany.Β 

17 minutes ago, PRINCEmeteauguraooo said:

OMG and you really think you have no chance in your country in your place to get music TV channel with interviews and concerts ? is that what you were after?

Since 2012 I haven't really checked that but I can't find these shows anymore. I think they moved it into the internet.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block