Zayn Malik involved in a heated confrontation with an unknown man (Video)

• Content Curators

The confrontation took place outside of a Manhattan bar. In the video the man can be heard calling Zayn a homophobic slur.

Another person present can also be heard saying "I wanna see them fight."

zayn.thumb.JPG.09ecab5a9d27f3e35fff2be67b80124d.JPG

Edited by Midnight

I wanna be there when you touch fire

26 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

What were they fighting about??

Thats what I'd like to know

This! Zayn is a very calm person so I'd like to know what started this to begin with. The other man was clearly more willing to start a physical altercation.

If it makes enough headlines maybe he'll be forced to explain it :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Zayn is a global pop star. He needs to learn how to walk away from such dumb situations. He has way more to loose than that dumb homophobic balding guy. Not to mention his a new dad. 

Can you guys imagine if this was one of the pop girls who recently became a mother, everyone would have dragged her and the media would have attacked her, yet this is just a bleh moment because it's a male star. I'm not saying this should be bigger than it is, just pointing out the gender bias in the industry.....Anyway it's pride month so let's tackle 1 issue at a time, get the name of the homophobe and let's spam his social media :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Like 1

Zayn said f word thinking no one is recording.

He's over :matches: Ohh I forgot his career didnt exist already 

I find it kinda offensive. He's a straight guy and he didn't even have a problem with this word coming through his mouth what can mean he uses it on daily basis. It's obvi different when u are a f@g and u use that word. There's offensive words towards other people I would have really hard time to say, even if I'm alone as I know history of these words. And F word easily came out from Zayn's mouth and that is the problem. He wouldn't say that if he knew he was being recorded. 

10 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Zayn said f word thinking no one is recording.

He's over :matches: Ohh I forgot his career didnt exist already 

I find it kinda offensive. He's a straight guy and he didn't even have a problem with this word coming through his mouth what can mean he uses it on daily basis. It's obvi different when u are a f@g and u use that word. There's offensive words towards other people I would have really hard time to say, even if I'm alone as I know history of these words. And F word easily came out from Zayn's mouth and that is the problem. He wouldn't say that if he knew he was being recorded. 

He didn’t use it to insult anyone. He just repeated what he was being called: “I am a f word?”.

Unpopular opinion, but I think that if we want people to stop using very bad slurs, we shouldn’t even say them ourselves. I don’t. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: 

Social media has been trying to teach us that only certain groups can use certain slurs, and that sounds fair on paper, but some people don’t understand that because in its core it’s a bit stupid. Words are not anyone’s property.

And even in this case, Zayn wasn’t offending anyone. That bald man on the other hand, was being an homophobe towards Zayn. Why don’t you focus on that? :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

Unpopular opinion, but I think that if we want people to stop using very bad slurs, we shouldn’t even say them ourselves. I don’t. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: 

I agree. Gays being upset when straights use the f-word but casually using it amongst themselves has always bothered me. It's hypocritical to give fellow gay folks a pass while getting riled up if non-gay people use the word. I feel the same way regarding my fellow black folks using the n-word. 

• Like 1

I think that if we want people to stop using very bad slurs, we shouldn’t even say them ourselves. I don’t

Lmao are u serious? 

Social media has been trying to teach us that only certain groups can use certain slurs, and that sounds fair on paper, but some people don’t understand that because in its core it’s a bit stupid. Words are not anyone’s property.

Girl... please. So you are saying white people should be allowed to say n word? :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: Your jail era is coming 

7 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

That bald man on the other hand, was being an homophobe towards Zayn. Why don’t you focus on that?

HOW THE F CK someone can be homophobic towards STRAIGHT people?! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Stefani said:

I agree. Gays being upset when straights use the f-word but casually using it amongst themselves has always bothered me. It's hypocritical to give fellow gay folks a pass while getting riled up if non-gay people use the word.

2e3d3929ee664ae9aec3bda6bc09c1e3.gif

I love calling other gay, bi guys f@gs and I'm allowed to as a bi guy :matches: 

No one can take it away from me. I'm taking control over that word when I use it and I feel powerful :matches: 

So it's not always so negative when gay, bi guys use that, it's fun :matches: 

But when u use that word and you aren't gay or bi guy - you are over honey, it's our word :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block