Poll: What should've been the third single from Britney's "Glory?"

What should've been the third single from Glory?  

657 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 6/5/2021 at 12:47 AM, maki93 said:

I love her french! But I think the (Italian?!) language in Man on the Moon was sick! Had the hot vibes of the ITZ era. 

I love Glory but I wish some of it was darker with similar hard hitting beats like CE, it would have been very different to what she's done before and the performances would have SLAYED. Still sad we wont see the CE performance from Dominiation :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Interestingly I noticed that Do You Wanna Come Over is the most streamed song from Glory on Spotify after the two singles (Make Me and Slumber Party)... if this isn't proof it should have been a single :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Edited by Isla
On 6/5/2021 at 4:34 AM, lustwecantcontrol said:

If I’m Dancing hands down! That song just screams single and it had a slight viral moment when the album was first released. 

I can’t with all the CYM I’m seeing, I still don’t get the love for that song! It’s fun, but nothing great...it screams bonus track to me, nothing more! 

This. Yes—100% 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻