Poll: What should've been the third single from Britney's "Glory?"

What should've been the third single from Glory?  

657 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yes at Exhale finally having taste by voting for Sea Cortes :jackk_alien: Basically Love Me Down, Do You Wanna Come Over, Change Your Mind, Liar and Man On The Moon would have been HUGE with the right amount of promotion, single treatment and videos directed by high-tier video directors but look at what we got :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: 180 year old stans crying over a unreleased trash MV for Make Me Flop :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I think Love Me down is good for 3th single because he's good vibes! And i imagine a videoClip like Womanizer/ Stronger 2.0

But Liar is so magic the baby of Womanizer for me and i think 3th single or 4th single too 

Clumsy, Private Show and Come Over singles promo so its not possible for me realesed in 3th single or More 

Its true Come over would deserve to be released as a single and not as a promo with a vidéo clip 

Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes) :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

She would have been riding the latin wave with Despacito at the top of the charts.

The video could have been set in a spanish villa... could have been visually stunning.

The vidoe choreo would have been epic.

Song has mainstream appeal... I can feel it OOZING. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

these are  the supposed lyrics:

Château Marouatte
Il m'amène au lieu du chevalier cet hivers
Cinq, quatre, trois, deux, un

I don't know about the sentence in the middle, 'cause I've never been able to tell what she says, but I know the countdown doesn't sound Italian at all

Lol I remember when I studied French for a bit at school we learnt how to count to 10 in French, I'm pretty sure it's French and not Italian. But what do I know :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 1

Definitely LIAR, and should have been a music video answer for cry me a river. Have a look at the fan video below. Searching for a JT look alike and all. The song for 2016 was big, and a controversy video "Britney Fights Back" opening the tabloids

3 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

If I’m Dancing hands down! That song just screams single and it had a slight viral moment when the album was first released. 

I can’t with all the CYM I’m seeing, I still don’t get the love for that song! It’s fun, but nothing great...it screams bonus track to me, nothing more! 

This part alone screams give me a video. I also think they remastered it for the re release 

1 Better should’ve been the lead single, it was summer song and would’ve fit the summer 16 vibe so well

(imagine hearing better blasting from car doors while outside playing Pokémon go)

2 no seas Cortes (definitely should’ve happened on the Latin pop wave)

3 Dywco could’ve been released as buzz single in the meantime 

4 just love me

5 liar