Poll: What should've been the third single from Britney's "Glory?"

What should've been the third single from Glory?  

657 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Every time Glory comes up, it seems like no one can agree on what single should've been the next after Make Me... and Slumber Party. So, it's made me really curious what the consensus is (at least on Exhale) over what would've been the third single if popular vote wins.

Also, I don't want to hear anything about Mood Ring or Swimming in the Stars being the third single from Glory. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: They didn't get a music video, got zero promotion, and we don't even know if Britney wanted SITS released or Glory re-released (twice).

I excluded SITS and Matches from the poll since, technically, they would've never been released in 2017 when a third single would've been released.

britney_spears_make_me_video_screenshot_h_2016.jpg

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, kasavas said:

Y'all can love cym and better but you know Liar would be a massive hit with the right video and promotion, unlike all the others

I agree while I do love those songs, let’s face it the album had many single options but Liar tops them and worthy of a music video treatment…like biggest missed opportunity 

• Like 3

I love Better, Change Your Mind, and Mood Ring a LOT, but... I voted for Do You Wanna Come Over?

To me, it has that classic x-factor (no pun intended :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:) that Britney has in her songs that make them uniquely hers, and I think it has a unique sound that wouldn't sound as 2016 as some of the other songs.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

on the contrary, I would've released tons of singles, maybe simultaneous singles for different regions. At the very least:

• Do You Wanna Come Over?
  • Man on the Moon
  • Better
  • Liar
  • Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés)
  • If I'm Dancing
  • Mood Ring

Taste!

But I agree. It seems like Glory has so many strong tracks that it makes it hard for there to be a consensus on what should've been the single.

Compare this to Circus, where a lot of the tracks, despite being good, do feel like filler or album tracks compared to Womanizer, Circus, and If U Seek Amy which were obvious singles imo.

• Like 1

I  thought it show been this way of singles. ( not counting when she released the album summer, winter etc. Just as singles order and choices)

1. Just Luv Me.

2. Make me

3. Do you wanna come over?

4. Love me down

5. Change your mind

Bonus Singles: 

6. Man on the moon

7. Liar

1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

Taste!

But I agree. It seems like Glory has so many strong tracks that it makes it hard for there to be a consensus on what should've been the single.

Compare this to Circus, where a lot of the tracks, despite being good, do feel like filler or album tracks compared to Womanizer, Circus, and If U Seek Amy which were obvious singles imo.

I do think Circus could've had a few more singles though, such as Kill the Lights, Unusual You, and even Out from Under. But yeah, most of the tracks would've been weird choices for singles. 

Just Luv Me would be my absolute best choice for a third single. It showcases the more sensual (not s.e.x.ual) side of Britney, the more ernest side, a la BTMYH, Sometimes, DLMBTLTK, WYESI, etc. It would have been a cute fall or winter single. Something for the GP to fall in love with her again over. Then the fourth single could have been CYM or Liar in the spring/summer to bring us back to the dancefloors. 

JLM, I've actually heard in a few promotional remixes at the clubs before, from popular circuit dj's. Here's a decent one.

I found one of Coupure Electrique the other day. Sagi Kariv is a gorgeously talented DJ. Emphasis on GORGE!! 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
40 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I love Better, Change Your Mind, and Mood Ring a LOT, but... I voted for Do You Wanna Come Over?

To me, it has that classic x-factor (no pun intended :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:) that Britney has in her songs that make them uniquely hers, and I think it has a unique sound that wouldn't sound as 2016 as some of the other songs.

Thank you for expressing the only correct answer! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1