This Day in Pop: Britney performing at Z100 Zootopia charity concert in 1999 (June 04)

XRAY_ADDS_JUNE4_281329.jpg

On June 04, 1999, Britney Spears performed at the Continental Airlines Arena inEast Rutherford for the Zootopia charity concert organized by Z100. Other performers were 98°, Joey McIntyre, Jordan Knight, Sixpence None the Richer, Sugar Ray and UB40. Talk about nostalgia :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy:

She performed (You Drive Me) Crazy, Sometimes, Born to Make You Happy, I Will Be There and ...Baby One More Time

XRAY_Z100_282329.jpg

UTB_JUNE4_1999_28629.jpg

XRAY_Z100_282229.jpg

XRAY_ADDS_JUNE4_281429.jpg

004.jpg

XRAY_ADDS_JUNE4_281029.jpg

EoQhbrFUUAE5mgx.jpg

2 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

No.:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: What are with wayback machine?Or Z100?

wayback machine only saves when someone directly goes and saves the link, and usually doesn't store multimedia, at least not videos. Anything that uses Flash or Quicksilver or some other old plugin is also gone. I did find one of the Vios ads on worldofbritney.com though, but because it was up for download, and somehow they did store the file.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

wayback machine only saves when someone directly goes and saves the link, and usually doesn't store multimedia, at least not videos. Anything that uses Flash or Quicksilver or some other old plugin is also gone. I did find one of the Vios ads on worldofbritney.com though, but because it was up for download, and somehow they did store the file.

Quicksilver :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

WAIT! Did you somehow found this OG file there? This one is lost and the one on YouTube has BritneyExperts tag

4 hours ago, CJMCH said:

Quicksilver :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

WAIT! Did you somehow found this OG file there? This one is lost and the one on YouTube has BritneyExperts tag

here if you click on the link that says Stream, it will prompt a download

I don't know which version of the commercial is, they just say "another brand new Toyota commercial"

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't know which version of the commercial is, they just say "another brand new Toyota commercial"

I wanna go back to living in a world where car commercials had a Britney soundtrack.:britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

that's not it :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

that's actually this one but with the final voice over

• Like 1