Do we know why Britney broke up with Charlie Ebersol?

Apparently she got an information that he called her dumb or some **** ? At least thats what I read somewhere.

That relationship was either pure PR or he was too big of a threat to cship so he had to go.

Just like Lucado who "cheated" yet they were on the break (Ross voice)

695800055_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.a2b

You can’t blame someone for wanting to execute their basic human right of having a family. Britney already had her 2 kids at least (albeit the visits were very controlled) but it’s only natural he moved on.

Perhaps he saw that there was no way out which is terribly sad. Britney would have more kids had she actually been allowed to.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, itswwasheem***** said:

He was threatening the c-ship. He wanted to get married and have children sadly Britney isn't allowed. He had the power to free her....

They looked so good together.

Britney Spears célibataire après sa rupture avec Charlie Ebersol, selon Us

Totally agree with you, they looked good together. It's really interesting to me that they had this photoshoot together, and there are pictures with Charlie and Britney's kids. They must have been quite serious... or like someone mentioned above, a giant PR stunt that distracted everyone from what was going on.

In my own fantasy world, I think Charlie would have been really good for Britney, would have taken care of her and made sure she felt like a queen, like she truly deserves. In this picture, to me it looks like she's squeezing a teddy bear. It's absolutely beautiful looking at this picture.

I feel for them. The C-ship must have truly tested their ability to be together. Maybe Charlie was being forced into doing something he didn't want to do or could do, control Britney.

• Like 3

She never really talked about it, she just pretended it never happened, which is unusual because she always mentions her past relationships. But she said ''being single for a year has been very profound, and I feel like all men should suck...my toe'' right after breaking up with him, shady. He was a nice guy tho, I remember the rumors were that he called her dumb or anything like that and she found out. She was sassy while dating him, she wore the ''I love Charlie'' shirt, she wore the ''you don't own me'' shirt and then the ''Boss'' hat, she was definitely feeling herself back then. Last year he came for her father and gave a little statement to a pro Free Britney article saying that Britney wasn't mentally unstable at all. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

• Like 1
6 hours ago, b42ad said:

Maybe I’m remembering this wrong but I thought it was because he wanted kids and she couldn’t have any? 

6 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

He wanted kids and to get married and she obviously isn’t able to do that. 

Around 3 years after their breakup he was already married and had his first child 

4 hours ago, itswwasheem***** said:

He was threatening the c-ship. He wanted to get married and have children sadly Britney isn't allowed. He had the power to free her....

They looked so good together.

Britney Spears célibataire après sa rupture avec Charlie Ebersol, selon Us

That still breaks my heart.Brit could be the mother of his children and married. Her life would be completely different. Why didn't he try to help? He comes from an influential family.