Shawn Mendes looking hot at the beach with Camila

2 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Shawn has a really nice body, and Camila is looking mighty fine as well. As much as I hate the fact that there's some rando taking photos of them at the beach, I love seeing realistic proportions that aren't altered to fit people's Instagram feeds. Normalize this! :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

This x infinity!!!  She looks great!

ALSO...if youre going to take pics of Shawn Mendes at the beach I need to see pics of him from the back 💅🏾

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Stefani said:

Shawn's beard is looking rough, but Shawn can still get this D. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Why did I have to go back and look at his pic again, because I was thinking to myself “he was clean shaven in the pic, wasn’t he”?  confused disney animation GIF

Then it dawned on me...Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

The rest of Exhale like...Face Palm GIF

• Haha 1

He is hot ....

She not so hot ... and it is simply because she let herself go, she is too young to be lazy, she has everything one needs to look after yourself, she has money, time and options.

Also lets not pretend that being a singer doesn't go hand in hand to take care of your appearance

If You Say So Shrug GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block