Britney: Keep me free from the trap that is set for me

31 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I’ve been reading the “Britney: Inside the Dream” biography from Steve Dennis and it talks so much about her faith, how she was raised with a Christian school Curriculum and how her religion is and has always been a huge guiding force in her life. 

I didn't know about it but this is so beautiful. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

She is strong beyond reason so it's not a surprise she believes in something bigger than herself. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

9 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

It doesn't have to be all black or white. Maybe it's something in between. :typing_keyboard_computer:

I’ve been saying that forever lmao. The only time I believe others post on her account is when she’s promoting something while working. She’s not working so we can’t pick and choose when its convenient at this point in time. That’s just silly. I don’t like when people lie to themselves because they want to believe something so badly. Denial is a *****!

• Like 1