Little Mix score two simultaneous Top 10s with "Confetti" and "Heartbreak Anthem"

Slayer

Little Mix's new era as a trio is going from strength to strength.

Heartbreak Anthem jumped a spot to #8 and Confetti jumped 6 places to #9.

Little Mix officially now have 18 Top 10s and tie the Sugababes as the 2nd girl group with the most Top 10 hits. Girls Aloud currently hold the most Top 10s with 21.

A girl group 10 YEARS into their career did THAT.

Little Mix last managed two simultaneous Top 10 songs once before, and that was over four years ago, when Touch and Shout Out To My Ex both sat in the Top 10 for two consecutive weeks in January 2017.

Little Mix and Olivia Rodrigo are the only artists with multiple songs in the Top 10 of the UK charts.

Despite the departure of Jesy Nelson last December, 2021 has so far been a strong year for Little Mix. In January, Little Mix secured their fifth UK Number 1 single with Sweet Melody, while in May they became the first girl group to win Best British Group at the 2021 BRIT Awards, and Leigh-Anne and Perrie announced their pregnancies.

Source: OCC

Girl groups with the most UK Top 10 singles:

1. Girls Aloud: 21

2. Little Mix, Sugababes: 18

3. The Saturdays, The Supremes: 13

4. Destiny’s Child: 12

5. Spice Girls, Banarama: 10

Im so happy. They deserve this so much. Hope both songs continue rising. Mixers in the UK: KEEP STREAMING ❤️

On 6/4/2021 at 4:22 PM, Slayer said:

They are filming a video for another collab on Monday :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Excuse me? 😱🙌🙌 Two pregnant women and they killing the game. Such fierce dedication these three ladies have for the group. 

Are they working on a new album? Jade posted something on Instagram with a song called Outta Your Mouth. 

I'm loving this! I was really fearing that they were nearing the end with the departure and the bebe's. This makes me so happy, hoping we get at least one more album please!!

Also love seeing The Saturdays mentioned on here. One of my original GG Stans. Ever since their "Work" video I've adored them. Super unproblematic and down to earth. 

9 hours ago, Charrrmed89 said:

Im so happy. They deserve this so much. Hope both songs continue rising. Mixers in the UK: KEEP STREAMING ❤️

Excuse me? 😱🙌🙌 Two pregnant women and they killing the game. Such fierce dedication these three ladies have for the group. 

Are they working on a new album? Jade posted something on Instagram with a song called Outta Your Mouth. 

They really do :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I know their work ethic is insane! The collaboration is with someone called Anne Marie and it'll be on her album - I doubt anyone will know of her if you're outside of the UK. I'm not a big fan of Anne Marie but with LM involved i'm sure it'll be good, Anne does have some bops though.

I think they are just collab'ing with her as they are friends, plus they've been teasing for years they'll eventually collab.

Omg I loooove that snippet Jade shared, it sounded like a Wasabi 2.0!

They haven't confirmed whether they are working on a new album, they've been very secretive! But the girls have been in the studio a lot and that they've got something 'nice' for their 10 year anniversary in August. I don't see them releasing an album until after they've had their babies though as they'd want to promote! As Perrie said this year they are just doing collabs during their pregnancies.

7 hours ago, bmakrides said:

I'm loving this! I was really fearing that they were nearing the end with the departure and the bebe's. This makes me so happy, hoping we get at least one more album please!!

Also love seeing The Saturdays mentioned on here. One of my original GG Stans. Ever since their "Work" video I've adored them. Super unproblematic and down to earth. 

I loved The Saturdays! They are sooo underrated :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Mollie stans Little Mix, she's always posting about them!

original.gif

Dh9Pd5IWkAEv8uJ.jpg

74d689220f4bcc291be03de108f4ebe9.jpg

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block