Touch of My Hand (original reversed intro)

15 hours ago, Arianna said:

Now I’m having trouble deciphering which one is on the album... the first one sounds more familiar.

The first one is the album track (where they reversed the actual melody), and the 2nd one is the non-reversed track (reversed of the album track). The video label made it confusing lol
Β 

13 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

If I had a v/gina I would play those chords with my p/ssy lips, that's how much I love this.

Gurrrl... this song makes me wanna do that every damn time.

Β 

2 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Not understanding....thats the exact intro the song has on the album...if its new to u...ur a flop:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Watch the whole video, there's 2 clips.Β  The first part is the album track intro (where they reversed the actual melody),Β  then the 2nd part is the album track reveresed (the actual melody).

6 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Its the exact same intro as the album...what is wrong with u guys?! What freakish twilight zone epi am i in?

The unreversed intro sounds too Asian inspired for a song about msturbating yourself which imo doesn't make any sense and I amΒ not fond of asian music. Many spa's include asian relaxing sounds and I get stressed by that music. Idk why but the "calm" vibes sounds so forced it does the opposite to me and the unreversed one reminds of those awful sounds.

5 hours ago, jennyj said:

The first one is the album track (where they reversed the actual melody), and the 2nd one is the non-reversed track (reversed of the album track). The video label made it confusing lol

Ohhhhh. In that case, I prefer the album version. :)Β