Video Rehearsal for “Stronger” @ American Music Awards 2001

The camera man had one job and that was to stay on her during that dance breakdown instead of zooming in and out like that. :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: Nevertheless, an incredible performance as she absolutely bodied it. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: The guitar feels more haunting and electrifying in this performance. This rehearsal truly embodies the Britney I love and remember. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:  

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

The camera man had one job and that was to stay on her during that dance breakdown instead of zooming in and out like that. :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: Nevertheless, an incredible performance as she absolutely bodied it. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: The guitar feels more haunting and electrifying in this performance. This rehearsal truly embodies the Britney I love and remember. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:  

Someone else performed that night too

https://youtu.be/sI79RawsmZs

• Haha 1