Ive shown my friends the 2016 Billboard Music Awards performance

We were drinking and watching some videos on youtube and TTWE came on, one of my friends said "I love this song, but she doesnt dance that well anymore, and shes a bit chubby" :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

Im already know to shove Britney on all of my friends faces so I proceeded to show them the 2016 Billboard Music Awards performance. They were slayed by her body and the performance. They dont follow her that much, so they didnt even know she had lost weight and regained a lot of confidence from 2013 onward. It was great seeing people being so impressed by a post-2004 performance.

So yeah, godney still slaying yall :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Same here! Not recently, but I had shown a lot of my friends the BBMA performance and they were truly shocked. Some of them said she is just as hot as she was a decade prior.

When I watched NYE with a group of severe anti-Britney people, they were somewhat impressed - aka “better than I thought it was gonna be”. 

11 minutes ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

Same here! Not recently, but I had shown a lot of my friends the BBMA performance and they were truly shocked. Some of them said she is just as hot as she was a decade prior.

When I watched NYE with a group of severe anti-Britney people, they were somewhat impressed - aka “better than I thought it was gonna be”. 

It's great to see people ppreciating a recent performance from her like that. A lot of fans nitpick everything, but imo the 2016 VMA and BBMA were great performances.