Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Would they ever release a Britney 2001 bsides vinyl


Rik

Recommended Posts

Hey Lou Lou :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: you know how last year you allegedly conned people (but mainly britney) by releasing oops bsides for record store day. 
 

quesrion about those songs, like girl in the mirror and heart. Were they previously released on a disc or something that they just recreated? Could you see them releasing the same for Britney 2001 songs or is that just not a thing

Would u buy it or nah

@Midnight

  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, richluv0715 said:

I'd buy it :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

:prettyney_britney_iggy_girls_bbma_2015_hair_flip_bounce: 

 

7 minutes ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

Would totally buy it, sent tweets and emails to the correct people months ago. I surely hope something happens for it’s anniversary. 

I don’t wanna buy anything but lowkey would if they did release a bsides thing 

Link to comment

All the tracks you can stream on the digital deluxe and the 58 Track version of the singles collection..

 

I'm more interested in the dance remixes to I'm a slave 4 u getting a digital release especially the Thunderpuss club Mix. 

 

You're lucky if you get a Limited edition picture disc but that's it. 

 

Plus her team doesn't make money off the music, RCA can do this anytime. 

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

Only if it had the Domination remix of Slave

 

37 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I'm more interested in the dance remixes to I'm a slave 4 u getting a digital release especially the Thunderpuss club Mix. 

:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: guys

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

I can totally see them slapping the 2002 reissue bonus tracks on vinyl since this year marks the 20th anniversary of the album's 2001 release

Something like this:

BRITNEY%2BBONUS%2BOFFICIAL%2BOFFICIAL.jpg

(Credit: https://avenueofthestars.blogspot.com/)

A1 I'm a Slave 4 U (Thunderpuss Club Mix)

A2 I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman (Metro Remix)

A3 Overprotected (The Darkchild Remix)

A4 Boys (The Co-Ed Remix)

 

B1 When I Found You

B2 I Run Away

B3 Before the Goodbye

B4 Intimidated

Link to comment
4 hours ago, PlayboyMommy said:

I can totally see them slapping the 2002 reissue bonus tracks on vinyl since this year marks the 20th anniversary of the album's 2001 release

Something like this:

BRITNEY%2BBONUS%2BOFFICIAL%2BOFFICIAL.jpg

(Credit: https://avenueofthestars.blogspot.com/)

A1 I'm a Slave 4 U (Thunderpuss Club Mix)

A2 I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman (Metro Remix)

A3 Overprotected (The Darkchild Remix)

A4 Boys (The Co-Ed Remix)

 

B1 When I Found You

B2 I Run Away

B3 Before the Goodbye

B4 Intimidated

Omfg not these being bonus tracks the whole time and me not realizing 

I always thought before the goodbye and intimidated were the only ones  

Link to comment
5 hours ago, PlayboyMommy said:

I can totally see them slapping the 2002 reissue bonus tracks on vinyl since this year marks the 20th anniversary of the album's 2001 release

Something like this:

BRITNEY%2BBONUS%2BOFFICIAL%2BOFFICIAL.jpg

(Credit: https://avenueofthestars.blogspot.com/)

A1 I'm a Slave 4 U (Thunderpuss Club Mix)

A2 I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman (Metro Remix)

A3 Overprotected (The Darkchild Remix)

A4 Boys (The Co-Ed Remix)

 

B1 When I Found You

B2 I Run Away

B3 Before the Goodbye

B4 Intimidated

This would be a dream come true :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

But I guess we'll only get "Britney (Picture Disc)" vinyl like they did last year with Oops!

83VQ8Y-1590074110-767x767-1590074106-oop

  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Exhale+
5 hours ago, PlayboyMommy said:

I can totally see them slapping the 2002 reissue bonus tracks on vinyl since this year marks the 20th anniversary of the album's 2001 release

Something like this:

BRITNEY%2BBONUS%2BOFFICIAL%2BOFFICIAL.jpg

(Credit: https://avenueofthestars.blogspot.com/)

A1 I'm a Slave 4 U (Thunderpuss Club Mix)

A2 I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman (Metro Remix)

A3 Overprotected (The Darkchild Remix)

A4 Boys (The Co-Ed Remix)

 

B1 When I Found You

B2 I Run Away

B3 Before the Goodbye

B4 Intimidated

I’d be totally okay with this. Simple, pretty and to the point.  :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Link to comment
2 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

This would be a dream come true :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

But I guess we'll only get "Britney (Picture Disc)" vinyl like they did last year with Oops!

83VQ8Y-1590074110-767x767-1590074106-oop

But that’s not all they did! We got the oops bsides vinyl !

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block