Demi Lovato promotes diet culture despite blasting frozen yogurt shop

• Super Mods
24 minutes ago, Isla said:

That's why I rarely drink soft drinks in general. I cut out the regular versions years ago for health reasons and began to drink zero sugar versions instead, but then when I learned about the sweeteners in Coke Zero, Pepsi Max etc. I also began reducing my intake of them. Now I don't really drink them at all. I did have Coke Zero the other day when I went to Chipotle but that was like the first time in a while. I tend to drink the regular versions with Vodka when I'm drinking alcohol but I haven't been drinking as much because of the pandemic. Both of my siblings have had to have fillings at the dentist and I haven't (although I still love cakes and doughnuts ddd). 

I'm with you tbh. I completely cut out carbonated drinks from my diet, I haven't had any sodas in literally 5 years. I don't even enjoy them tbh, I don't get the taste, it's nothing out of this world :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I think ppl drink it more out of habit, which in itself is concerning. How can a soda become a habit? Why would it become a habit? What is it in it thats making you drink it so often? This in itself is worrisome and shouldn't be the case.

Either way, they bring absolutely nothing of value to our bodies, so i just decided to stop drinking it. I'm even on 0 sugar for the last 3 months (ofc, this doesn't mean im not eating fruits, fructose is detrimental to liver health and insulin levels.) Either way, sugar is evil. 

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I'm with you tbh. I completely cut out carbonated drinks from my diet, I haven't had any sodas in literally 5 years. I don't even enjoy them tbh, I don't get the taste, it's nothing out of this world :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: I think ppl drink it more out of habit, which in itself is concerning. How can a soda become a habit? Why would it become a habit? What is it in it thats making you drink it so often? This in itself is worrisome and shouldn't be the case.

Either way, they bring absolutely nothing of value to our bodies, so i just decided to stop drinking it. I'm even on 0 sugar for the last 3 months (ofc, this doesn't mean im not eating fruits, fructose is detrimental to liver health and insulin levels.) Either way, sugar is evil. 

I think soft drinks become a habit to some because it's addicting? Lol idk. I feel a lot better now I don't drink them as much as I used to but still like them every now and again as a treat.

1 hour ago, Isla said:

I feel like Demi has become more and more unlikeable since the Confident era. I think the first thing that pissed me off about them was when they criticised Taylor Swift for donating money to Kesha after her trial with Dr Luke (apparently Demi was annoyed that Taylor 'didn't speak out about it' :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:). Demi was actually really likeable and relatable during their first four album eras, especially on X Factor. I miss that Demi. 

I didn’t wanna say it… but I’m gonna say it. She’s gone wacko ever since she’s started regularly using again/since the OD. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

1 minute ago, patr!ckjean said:

I didn’t wanna say it… but I’m gonna say it. She’s gone wacko ever since she’s started regularly using again/since the OD. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Oh I would hate to blame the *****... but the fact Demi admitted to still drinking alcohol and smoking w**d despite their overdose? Really? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block