Demi Lovato promotes diet culture despite blasting frozen yogurt shop

Demi Lovato is in hot water with fans over a recent photo of the star holding a Dr. Pepper Zero Sugar-branded microphone — just a month after the singer went to war with a frozen yogurt chain over its “triggering” sugar-free offerings.

Lovato was photographed holding the mic during an interview at the iHeartRadio Music Awards on May 27.

A rep for Lovato explained to Page Six on Wednesday that “Demi was doing a promotional stop for the awards show as a good partner to iHeart.”

Source: Page Six

43761737-9646141-image-m-9_1622673162736

76-D86807-F30-D-4-A5-F-B01-E-4-D031316-F

• Haha 5
11 minutes ago, Pbloem19 said:

This picture is sending me 💀

It’s hilarious that they are literally surrounded by the Dr Pepper sugar free logo and smiling like they’re been held hostage :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Imagine if someone else did this, Demi would attack them :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: the way the whole background says zero sugar too :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Imagine if someone else did this, Demi sour attack them :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: the way the whole background says zero sugar too :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Also look at the way they’re grabbing to the microphone like they are holding on to their dear life. I swear SNL couldn’t write a better sketch than this. This is comedy gold. Demi blink twice if you need help. :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

• Haha 1

As human beings we are all hypocrites in one way or another. Some of us are just better at hiding our hypocrisies than others. And Demi ( and like at least half of Hollywood) is just plain terrible at it. Get yourself a new PR team sweetie, they aren't doing you any favors. Oh, wait the problem is you, not them, never mind.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

nnnnnnnnnnn :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I LOVE Demi’s voice and music, but this is a PERFECT example of an artist I 100% have to separate from their work because it seems as a person they’re just insufferable (it seems)

seriously though, absolutely no shade intended but has Demi ALWAYS been this -let’s say- problematic, or has this just gotten more intense and/or scrutinized in recent years??

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block