Demi Lovato promotes diet culture despite blasting frozen yogurt shop

• Super Mods

Demi Lovato is in hot water with fans over a recent photo of the star holding a Dr. Pepper Zero Sugar-branded microphone — just a month after the singer went to war with a frozen yogurt chain over its “triggering” sugar-free offerings.

Lovato was photographed holding the mic during an interview at the iHeartRadio Music Awards on May 27.

A rep for Lovato explained to Page Six on Wednesday that “Demi was doing a promotional stop for the awards show as a good partner to iHeart.”

Source: Page Six

43761737-9646141-image-m-9_1622673162736

76-D86807-F30-D-4-A5-F-B01-E-4-D031316-F

• Haha 5

Hold me closer ♫ 🚀🌹

• Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Pbloem19 said:

This picture is sending me 💀

It’s hilarious that they are literally surrounded by the Dr Pepper sugar free logo and smiling like they’re been held hostage :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Imagine if someone else did this, Demi would attack them :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: the way the whole background says zero sugar too :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 3

Hold me closer ♫ 🚀🌹

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Imagine if someone else did this, Demi sour attack them :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: the way the whole background says zero sugar too :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Also look at the way they’re grabbing to the microphone like they are holding on to their dear life. I swear SNL couldn’t write a better sketch than this. This is comedy gold. Demi blink twice if you need help. :billiebarf_ew_gross_disgusting_throw_up_vomit_green_eilish:

• Haha 1

As human beings we are all hypocrites in one way or another. Some of us are just better at hiding our hypocrisies than others. And Demi ( and like at least half of Hollywood) is just plain terrible at it. Get yourself a new PR team sweetie, they aren't doing you any favors. Oh, wait the problem is you, not them, never mind.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

nnnnnnnnnnn :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

I LOVE Demi’s voice and music, but this is a PERFECT example of an artist I 100% have to separate from their work because it seems as a person they’re just insufferable (it seems)

seriously though, absolutely no shade intended but has Demi ALWAYS been this -let’s say- problematic, or has this just gotten more intense and/or scrutinized in recent years??

• Like 4