Bill to allow conservartees to hire own lawyer is DENIED

I truly don’t get it.

What actual harm, other than costing money, does hiring a lawyer do to a conservatee!?

A lawyers job is to help.  Obviously people severely incapacitated (and a court literally knows who is and who isn’t of sound mind to understand the cost and job of a lawyer 🙄) may be more tricky, because would they understand the concept of paying their lawyer...but other than that wtf harm does it actually do?  I truly don’t understand why she can’t hire her own lawyer and why someone as rich as BRITNEY SPEARS is forced to take the bottom of the barrel count-appointed attorney (most of which are far too overworked to put their full effort or time into every case their involved in.)

• Like 8
30 minutes ago, Roger said:

I don't understand how american laws work wasn't this pre-approved by every single congressman in attendance ?! Why is it being stopped like that ? 

Its like in Legally Blonde 2. As soon as someone powerful enough steps in, that person calls the shots and bills get withdrawn.  

• Like 5

Every day america wakes up and chooses idiocy.

Now more than EVER, it’s important for Britney to speak up in court. If there are 10 more documentaries where there is recording in courts, Britney needs to be in all 10 of the court dates talking about these miserable pieces of ****. 

Sam Ingram needs to go now too. I hope her BF IS telling her all sorts of stuff she can do.

Speaking of, idk that much about the American laws. What CAN Britney do?

• Like 1

No wonder she really made her peace with all of this for the past 12 years . It just sucks they took her right to have a family away. 

it’s like the industry created and owned her and when she wanted her own life they became legally in control of her . It really all shows you how powerful celebrity status is ...  and how they won’t let these young kids grow up and have any rights .

One day it’ll all be exposed. celebrities are trapped but given millions to promote an agenda