Tinashe '333' stream + comment party!

There aren't many "new" artists that I regularly check for, but Tinashe is one of them (though 7+ years into her career). Songs For You was a beautiful uplifting masterpiece that I still bop to this day. 333 does bring the tempo down a bit to experiment with sounds. I love the retro funk, the the synth-pop, the everything. I often worry that Tinashe will give up creating her art just because of sales or whatever. But she's got billions of streams so clearly she knows she is reaching an audience. I ADORE Tinashe. She is one of the least problematic girls, but also one of the most talented girls. The way RCA did her dirty is a crying shame. KEEP FEEDING US, T! You're brilliant and beautiful. 333 is such a f//u//c//king mood! I love it. The Chase is my absolute favorite. Also love X, It's a Wrap, Undo, Bouncin', Small Reminders, and I Can See The Future. Thanks for the album, Queen. Do You!!!  :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block