Tinashe '333' stream + comment party!

1 hour ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Halfway through the album and I like it so far. It's a feel-good album definitely. It has a bedroom feel to it with the way Tinashe is singing. The intro track was great! The singles too! 

Okay, lovely album! I didn't expect the synth pop/r&b songs. I'd give it 7/10. 

The second half of the album (after 333) is a bit better imho. I love the following songs:

I can see the future - BOP

X - Beat slaps!

Bouncin _ BOP

Undo (Back to My Heart) -> Reminds me of Player

Let me Down Slowly - Loved the switch in the middle!

Last call - Nice uptempo

The Chase -> Sounds very retro

Pasadena - BOP

• Love 1
5 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I know we let her flop too many times but I miss bops like 2 On, All Hands On Deck, Party Favors, Flame, Company, No Drama… :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Pasadena and Bouncin are bops, though. You'd better listen to The Chase too. :gunney: Also, if I'm not mistaken, she hates Flame with a burning passion, pun intended. Apparently she cried for 2 days when RCA forced her to release it as a single. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

Love this follow up from Songs for You! I so love seeing Tinashe glow and have the creative freedom to experiment!

Definitely love X, Undo (Back To My Heart), 333, The Chase (superb song :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:), Bouncin’, Pt. 2, and Small Reminders. All the singles still bop! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 4

This is my first Tinashe album I’ve tried listening to. Usually her music is very hit or miss for me, with mostly misses. 

Objectively, I think it’s good, just mostly not my thing. I listened to the first half nonstop, then started skipping when I wasn’t feeling it, then got bored and couldn’t finish. Standouts for me were Angels and X.

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, corpsetranger said:

BEST song on the album :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands::howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands::howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

It’s a serve for sure! It’s the one I had on repeat immediately! :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

5 hours ago, Prince Ali said:

Awesome! But still hoping for The Chase to be a single :neydedance_purple:

The Chase… :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: What an incredible song! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I do hope we get a video! Tinashe does keep us fed so I’m sure we’ll see one! :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block