Does Jamie Lynn Spears Pay Child Support to Baby Daddy Casey Aldridge, the Way Britney Pays KFed?

Who Is Casey Aldridge? | PEOPLE.com

Do we know if Jamie Lynn Spears pays baby-daddy, Casey Aldridge, child support? She is obviously the breadwinner between them. Pop Icon, Britney has to give KFed $20,000 a month (to pay for all his kids and wife, allegedly) for child support. Kevin does have 70% custody of her two teenage boys, so that is probably why he gets more money. With that said, I believe Jamie Lynn has majority custody of shared daughter, Maddie, even though she let her young child drive an ATV, who was way younger than the recommended age to drive, crash, and almost drown to death, threatened a man by pulling a knife on him, and let's Maddie shoot guns since she was minimum 10 years old - yes she still have custody of her children. 

So do we know if Casey is getting money from her. I mean Jamie Lynn has been stealing from Britney for awhile now, allegedly :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: 

Casey aldridge (@aldridge429) | Twitter

Casey should be getting money from JL the same way Kfed has been sponging off of Britney Spears. I can't wait for her boys to turn 18 so he and his wife are forced to get jobs to support them and their kids and stop leeching off of Britney's hard work!

9 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Jamie Lynn appears to have majority custody. It is likely Casey provides her with child support. 

I think you're right. I was confusing the spousal support Britney paid Kfed when they divorced with the child support. I believe the parent that has majority custody of a child is the one who received financial support. Casey has a criminal background, but if he didn't and with a good lawyer I think he couldve gain majority custody of Maddie after all the horrific things that happened under Jamie Lynn's care.

2 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Who Is Casey Aldridge? | PEOPLE.com

Do we know if Jamie Lynn Spears pays baby-daddy, Casey Aldridge, child support? She is obviously the breadwinner between them. Pop Icon, Britney has to give KFed $20,000 a month (to pay for all his kids and wife, allegedly) for child support. Kevin does have 70% custody of her two teenage boys, so that is probably why he gets more money. With that said, I believe Jamie Lynn has majority custody of shared daughter, Maddie, even though she let her young child drive an ATV, who was way younger than the recommended age to drive, crash, and almost drown to death, threatened a man by pulling a knife on him, and let's Maddie shoot guns since she was minimum 10 years old - yes she still have custody of her children. 

So do we know if Casey is getting money from her. I mean Jamie Lynn has been stealing from Britney for awhile now, allegedly :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: 

Casey aldridge (@aldridge429) | Twitter

Casey should be getting money from JL the same way Kfed has been sponging off of Britney Spears. I can't wait for her boys to turn 18 so he and his wife are forced to get jobs to support them and their kids and stop leeching off of Britney's hard work!

Britney pays about 50K a month for Child support to that BUM.  Remember when Kevin was trying to get more money out of her?   She gave in and gave him more.  I hope he's saving that money cause what is he gonna do when he actually has to go back to work?   Britney boys will be 15/16 yrs old this yr, they are almost grown and in college.  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I think you're right. I was confusing the spousal support Britney paid Kfed when they divorced with the child support. I believe the parent that has majority custody of a child is the one who received financial support. Casey has a criminal background, but if he didn't and with a good lawyer I think he couldve gain majority custody of Maddie after all the horrific things that happened under Jamie Lynn's care.

So since he has a background that automatically disqualify him from having primary custody?    Meanwhile JL can neglect her child and that's alright in the eyes of the court?

OMG I could NEVER live down the South, they are like 50 yrs behind from the rest of the Country.

21 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

So since he has a background that automatically disqualify him from having primary custody?    Meanwhile JL can neglect her child and that's alright in the eyes of the court?

OMG I could NEVER live down the South, they are like 50 yrs behind from the rest of the Country.

Also courts in general mostly sides with the females, especially when it comes to the pregnancy that happened with these 2. 

He was 18, she was not. He's lucky the court didn't throw him in jail for her being underage. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Also courts in general mostly sides with the females, especially when it comes to the pregnancy that happened with these 2. 

He was 18, she was not. He's lucky the court didn't throw him in jail for her being underage. 

16 is the age of consent so it was legal

5 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

16 is the age of consent so he was good on that.

Thats something that has to change.  Its a ton of women out there that aren't good mothers to their children and the men are the ones that's really there for them and doing everything.

Britney seems to be the only good Mother/parent in that awful family smh.