Taylor Swift joins Margot Robbie and Christian Bale in David O'Russell movie

• Content Curators

As a follow-up to "Cats", Taylor has joined the new Academy Award nominee, David O'Russell's project. The cast list includes Christian Bale, Margot Robbie, John David Washington, Rami Malek, Zoe Saldana, Anya Taylor-Joy, Chris Rock, Mike Myers, Robert De Niro, Michael Shannon, Timothy Olyphant, Andrea Riseborough, Matthias Schoenaerts and Alessandro Nivola.

This project is one of the most hyped one for next year's Oscars. With Taylor added to the mix, all eyes will be on this project. One can assume that this should be more acclaimed than "Cats" and "Valentine's Day", 2 of Taylor's films.

The director previously made "Joy", "American Hustle" and "Silver Linings Playbook", which helped Jennifer Lawrence attain her Academy Award for Best Actress.

However, I wonder if Taylor knew about the long history of Russell's alleged abusive behavior on set, and his alleged incident of groping his transgender niece's breasts.

Praying that our girl + international treasurersz_screen_shot_2021-06-02_at_104825_am.jpg.5ed9855ede8bc6ca5f08c38137a87a79.jpg Taylor is treated right on set. 

So Taylor will take a man to court for grabbing her butt, but turns a blind eye to a man who admitted to incestuous behavior by groping his nieces bare breasts? Does she not care because it didn't happen to her or because the niece is transgender? Where's Taylor's wokeness now?

Anyways the film will flop. Any film Taylor touches flops. She just can't act and accept it. Just because you sell out stadiums doesnt mean you'll sell out movie theaters

• Like 2
20 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Anyways the film will flop. Any film Taylor touches flops. She just can't act and accept it. Just because you sell out stadiums doesnt mean you'll sell out movie theaters

Have people actually seen her on stage? I'm like... * points to the screen * THAT'S A RANDOM GIRL PLAYING DRESS UP AND PRETENDING SHE'S A POP STAR! Can people really not see it?? It drives me nuts seeing this regular white chick acting like she's a star when she's clearly not. She makes all the cliche faces and poses you could ever possibly imagine, it's actually pretty cringey. That doesn't take anything away from her being (arguably) a good songwriter with a hard work ethic that takes her to many deserved places, but my gawd let's not build her up to be something that she's not. So her taking on acting roles is mind blowing to me. I mean she's clearly acting on stage but she's not even good at that so why is she even trying with movies now, somebody needs to tell her.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
22 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

So Taylor will take a man to court for grabbing her butt, but turns a blind eye to a man who admitted to incestuous behavior by groping his nieces bare breasts? Does she not care because it didn't happen to her or because the niece is transgender? Where's Taylor's wokeness now?

STARS.ARE.NOT.HONEST

Political wokeness is simply the brand new thing that gets them money, that's all. None of these people care whatsoever. All they care about is MONEY.

This is why i call bs on all of them except for Madonna (and im not even madonna's fan). They are simply not genuine, when things were tough and when boomers and gen x still ruled the overall media and internet space instead of millennials and gen z, they were all quiet. Where was their fighting spirit then?

Being woke is super easy now that millennials and gen z are setting the rules :byebitch_britney_wave_black_white_and_bw_sunglasses_bye_hi_walking_leaving:

On 6/3/2021 at 9:19 AM, bitbitboi said:

Have people actually seen her on stage? I'm like... * points to the screen * THAT'S A RANDOM GIRL PLAYING DRESS UP AND PRETENDING SHE'S A POP STAR! Can people really not see it?? It drives me nuts seeing this regular white chick acting like she's a star when she's clearly not. She makes all the cliche faces and poses you could ever possibly imagine, it's actually pretty cringey. That doesn't take anything away from her being (arguably) a good songwriter with a hard work ethic that takes her to many deserved places, but my gawd let's not build her up to be something that she's not. So her taking on acting roles is mind blowing to me. I mean she's clearly acting on stage but she's not even good at that so why is she even trying with movies now, somebody needs to tell her.

This is very true. I totally agree with you. I always say (so people kind of realize that I am not a hater, cause as soon as you criticize something, they think you hate a person) that her last 2 albums are amazing. Her writing was superb and nobody can take that away from her, but yeah, she never felt like a popstar to me and yes, her previous writing was very on and off. Yeah, she has some very solid pop tracks and ballads, but she also has extremely boring, mediocre tunes.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Bigno said:

This is very true. I totally agree with you. I always say (so people kind of realize that I am not a hater, cause as soon as you criticize something, they think you hate a person) that her last 2 albums are amazing. Her writing was superb and nobody can take that away from her, but yeah, she never felt like a popstar to me and yes, her previous writing was very on and of. Yeah, she has some very solid pop tracks and ballads, but she also has extremely boring, mediocre tunes.

ugh thank you for a level-headed opinion on her for once!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block