An Angry Britney Admitting She Lost Her Virginity to Reg Jones in One Letter, and Break-Up Letter For Auction

On 6/2/2021 at 10:03 AM, Cinderella85 said:

It just strikes me that there hasn't been one person in Britney's life who really loved and protected her. Not even her family.Even her best friend (Ali) was too afraid to help her and her own safety was more important to her as Britney's survival.

Brit has only been used and exploited since childhood. No one has ever helped her. I just wanted to write that her fans were the first to help her. That's not true. Mel Gibson tried it too.(Where is he now?What does he thinks about Free Britney?)

I said something similar to this about a wk or two ago.  Britney never had a strong foundation or strong support system and both is really needed in the industry that Britney is in. 

Her mom was/is a stage mom and i'm sure she enjoys the perks that comes with being Britneys mom.  I feel like Lynn could actually step in and be Britneys mouth piece and help get her daughters life back ... I mean it took her over a DECADE to even do one thing and I still feel like she could be doing more.   Her Father is the devil and a drunk and we all knows he loves the perks that comes with being Britney father in particularly her $$$.

I don't think they ever mapped out a game plan to get Britney better and the tools to stand on her own, I think from the beginning he never had plans on letting her out of this c-ship?

Also her siblings isn't much better either smh.

Sam seems like a good loyal man with her own business going on and he rarely speaks to the public about Britney.  My only resveration is that he is only 27 and Britney is a 39 yrs old divorced woman with 2 kids and has seen a lot in her life.  

Still he seems a lot better than all of the other men she has dated in the past specially loser *** Kevin Bumberline and ***** boy JT lololol

1 hour ago, OCBoy1985 said:

I said something similar to this about a wk or two ago.  Britney never had a strong foundation or strong support system and both is really needed in the industry that Britney is in. 

Her mom was/is a stage mom and i'm sure she enjoys the perks that comes with being Britneys mom.  I feel like Lynn could actually step in and be Britneys mouth piece and help get her daughters life back ... I mean it took her over a DECADE to even do one thing and I still feel like she could be doing more.   Her Father is the devil and a drunk and we all knows he loves the perks that comes with being Britney father in particularly her $$$.

I don't think they ever mapped out a game plan to get Britney better and the tools to stand on her own, I think from the beginning he never had plans on letting her out of this c-ship?

Also her siblings isn't much better either smh.

Sam seems like a good loyal man with her own business going on and he rarely speaks to the public about Britney.  My only resveration is that he is only 27 and Britney is a 39 yrs old divorced woman with 2 kids and has seen a lot in her life.  

Still he seems a lot better than all of the other men she has dated in the past specially loser *** Kevin Bumberline and ***** boy JT lololol

I´m not sure about Sam, but I hope I´m wrong! I wish her nothing more ( besides her freedom) to be a mother again and have a man in her life who loves her endlessly, cares for her, and protects her. The future will show. I have a problem with his age too. But some young people are more adult and mature than older people. and, a lot of people think that Sam had cheat about his age and is in Britney´s age.

Do you know what is strange? When I look at pictures from Sam who he looks before, without muscle, a little bit overweight, he looks like a nice guy and a teddy bear. Maybe I don't come clear with his look and attitude. But maybe the teddy bear and nice guy is still in him.

And I heard his family is wealthy. So, he doesn´t need to exploit Britney.

Maybe people like me, who don´t trust Sam are wrong. He will marry Britney, they have five kids ( three together) and he has one or two Oskar in his office and Brit takes care of the house and children while he is on set. He is a world-famous actor and people will put dirt on people like me and say"What do you say now?!":oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

The situation with her siblings are strange to me too. They were so tight, now they're denying Brit, like she wasn't there, I read Brian wanted, I think 2014, to hire a lawyer to help Brit.But now?Nothing.Yes,he said Brit want to get out of c-ship.But also said she can´t even book a table at a restaurant or drive her car.

And Jamie Lynn, who helped her until she got pregnant and needed help herself, only to fraternize with the stalker her sister years later?

But some fans think it´s like being close to your enemy thing.