An Angry Britney Admitting She Lost Her Virginity to Reg Jones in One Letter, and Break-Up Letter For Auction

6 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

It´s a little bit like Lynne was  prostitute Britney.:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: Lynn is a very calculating person.:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:To me,another hint that she is not Pro Free Britney.She will not save her daughter.

I wish I were rich. Then I could buy all those stuff, letters, audition tapes. Put it into a box and gave it to Brit and she can decide what to do with it.

Time to win the lottery.:smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow: 

Does Brit not have any rich fans already? Who could help her with that, before stuff like this comes to the public?

I honestly don't even think Britney cares.  She has way bigger fish to fry then to worry about stuff like that, stuff like that is always going happen when U are a celebrity let alone a superstar like Britney!

IF Lynn wanted to do more then she would have made a move by now.  Its been almost 14 yrs and to me it seems that her family is complacent with how things are going on.  Its truly disgusting tbh and I'm sure Britney takes really good care of her too.

They all are eating off of Britney man I'll be glad when she out of this c-ship and cut her leeching father off.

Its crazy cause at 1st we we're all praising Jamie for getting Britney life & career back on track and he could have been the hero in this story instead of taking advantage and letting this play out for 14 yrs.

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, zxcvb said:

The reality now is that Britney's legacy is simply making money for other people (record label, parents etc...), dating back all the way to ...Baby One More Time.

Everytime truly is the only 'real' Britney Spears song. (She couldn't even release most of her own stuff)

I get that Britney truly liked being put to work, and doing things for other people but she was exploited badly.

She needs to be freed from her parents, her fans,  the media, and this industry.

I think the disconnect between her music audience and her celebrity was destructive.

Even the pathetic Fred Durst pointed out way back in 2003: 

“Wow, this is just a very sweet Southern girl, just simple, you know, Southern girl,” he told Access Hollywood for an interview airing Monday about first meeting Spears. “But actually, she has a life like Michael Jackson. It’s, like, out of control. … The people around her, pulling at her, people around her that are full of sh**, just agreeing with her, like, it’s kind of crazy, she almost can’t see what’s real and what’s not.”

https://popdirt.com/fred-durst-says-britney-spears-has-a-life-like-michael-jackson/12842/

I bet none of her fans thought about this back then, which is the problem with who her music was marketed to versus what her celebrity was/is.

I stand by my repeated assertion that after In The Zone (because she was absolutely contractually obligated for those first 4 albums) she should have totally overhauled her record deal or simply leave her label/the industry alltogether.

My point is that we know and she knows but we can’t turn back time can we? 
creative writing friends GIF

It’s gross but we all read those images right? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I’m curious I guess :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

yall also need to calm down, yes she was underage but she’s also from the country she probably would have married him if she didn’t leave. And it was a different time and school kids be like that. I did and my friends did and ya have to learn when you’re older that was dumb but come off it seriously it’s the past 

I think he should sell the one that confirms that she lied about being a virgin to a media station to help show how much Britney has always been controlled in her career :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Like 1