An Angry Britney Admitting She Lost Her Virginity to Reg Jones in One Letter, and Break-Up Letter For Auction

6 hours ago, sunny_liston said:

Wtfff. This is a man in his mid 40s, from a wealthy family according to OP, who is now auctioning his old teenage gf's love letters on the internet for a few thousand bucks.

Why was she cursed to have so many horrific people come through her life ... good lord.

He fell off on m*** & got arrested a few times

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

1. Only singnature Looks like Britney handwriting not a text itself.

2. Why would someone store/keep a letter like that for ages? For even a day?! 

looks strange to me 🤷‍♂️

They’re real, he’s been selling her letters, lyrics, demos, & pictures for years. I’m pretty sure he even auctioned her underwear. 

• Like 3
8 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

From what I've read Reg Jones came from a wealthy family, and that is why the financially struggling Lynne, pushed Britney to date him and allowed sleepovers. It seemed opportunist to me, but is that so different from the Spears' now; still pressuring Britney to do things to financially support them?

Wow, why I am not surprised. Lynne was born to be a stage mum who plays victim when confronted about it. :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

Also what is it with all of Britney's exes having a massive obsession with her, years after dating her?

Reg, Justin, the one guy she briefly married who's name I don't remember. Even Mario sometimes I feel still has the hots. :dontlike_chewing_gum_zoom_bomt_britney:

• Like 4
21 minutes ago, Salsa555 said:

Wow, why I am not surprised. Lynne was born to be a stage mum who plays victim when confronted about it. :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

Also what is it with all of Britney's exes having a massive obsession with her, years after dating her?

Reg, Justin, the one guy she briefly married who's name I don't remember. Even Mario sometimes I feel still has the hots. :dontlike_chewing_gum_zoom_bomt_britney:

Seriously it feels super old fashioned where daughters were pushed onto men of wealth. I know the south holds onto old traditions, I just don't get why Brit's parents would do this. Did they think Reg could be a back up plan if Britney didn't become famous from her talents, and so she could get pregnant and trap him? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Omfg the way I am so sick of this FKN PERVERT! He shouldn’t be bragging about fkn her, look at that pic she looks like a little girl. He is disgusting. There were two couples in my high school with similar age gap and I remember evvvvveryone gave the guys sh-t and called them pervy for being with girls that age. This makes me incredibly sad, if it’s true Lynne pushed Britney to be with him because he was from a good family or whatever? Lynne is absolute trash if that’s true, and it’s hard to believe it isn’t when Britney’s family continue to use her as a cash cow. No damn wonder she wanted nothing to do with them in 07. And the way her virginity was used as a marketing point? So filthy. No doubt in my mind she was told to say that by the men guiding her career. She’s been so exploited and used by everyone, it’s so fkd.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, Puppy said:

Did you not sense the sarcasm? :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

The reality now is that Britney's legacy is simply making money for other people (record label, parents etc...), dating back all the way to ...Baby One More Time.

Everytime truly is the only 'real' Britney Spears song. (She couldn't even release most of her own stuff)

I get that Britney truly liked being put to work, and doing things for other people but she was exploited badly.

She needs to be freed from her parents, her fans,  the media, and this industry.

I think the disconnect between her music audience and her celebrity was destructive.

Even the pathetic Fred Durst pointed out way back in 2003: 

“Wow, this is just a very sweet Southern girl, just simple, you know, Southern girl,” he told Access Hollywood for an interview airing Monday about first meeting Spears. “But actually, she has a life like Michael Jackson. It’s, like, out of control. … The people around her, pulling at her, people around her that are full of sh**, just agreeing with her, like, it’s kind of crazy, she almost can’t see what’s real and what’s not.”

https://popdirt.com/fred-durst-says-britney-spears-has-a-life-like-michael-jackson/12842/

I bet none of her fans thought about this back then, which is the problem with who her music was marketed to versus what her celebrity was/is.

I stand by my repeated assertion that after In The Zone (because she was absolutely contractually obligated for those first 4 albums) she should have totally overhauled her record deal or simply leave her label/the industry alltogether.

11 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Pin on Britney

On the Julien's Auction website, Britney Spears' former p3do boyfriend, Reg Jones, has once again put intimate letters Britney sent him up for auction. In one letter it appears Britney is upset with Reg for being mean to her, and even tells him her mother, Lynne, was right about him. That he and I quote,"My mom was (almost) right, you're like a CARING friend, but f/ucks me whenever you like" (confirming she didn't lose her virginity to Justin Timberlake).

399674_0.jpg?1621870816

3ba61b95843f9157c0eb4bd9190c3831.jpg

(Former boyfriend, Reg Jones leaked this photo of a 14 year old Britney Spears, intended for an at the time 18 year old, legal adult, Reg)

The next letter he has up for auction is a break up letter Britney sent him. They were together for around two years, so this must have come from a then 16 year old Britney, on the brink of superstardom. 

What we know about Reg & Britney relationship? - Britney Spears - Universe  // The Loyal Britney Spears Fan forum with exclusive news, leaks, media and  many more...

399673_0.jpg?1621870815

I hate how this man has continuously exploited Britney by selling intimate things from his time with her. I still can't understand how Bryan and Lynne encouraged Britney to date an 18 year old when she was 14. The age of consent in Louisiana is 16. So by law he would've faced jail time if the Spears' pressed charges. From what I've read Reg Jones came from a wealthy family, and that is why the financially struggling Lynne, pushed Britney to date him and allowed sleepovers. It seemed opportunist to me, but is that so different from the Spears' now; still pressuring Britney to do things to financially support them?

Both letters are currently going for $2,250 with 2 bids. 

https://www.julienslive.com/m/lot-details/index/catalog/365/lot/159113

https://www.julienslive.com/m/lot-details/index/catalog/365/lot/159114?url=%2Fm%2Fsearch%3Fpage%3D1%26view%3Dlist%26key%3Dbritney%2Bspears%26sale%3Dundefined%26catm%3Dany%26order%3Dtimeleft%26live%3Dno%26hybrid%3Dno%26timed%3Dno%26regular%3Dno%26buynow%3Dno%26makeoffer%3Dno%26xclosed%3Dno%26featured%3Dno

Lots  of girls date guys a few yrs older than them more times than not.   Most girls don't like guys younger or the same age as them, I honestly don't think it's a big deal.

Britney knew what she was doing and its not like he forced himself onto her as they were together for 2 yrs.

I never even heard of him before and I been a fan since 1999.

• Like 2

It´s a little bit like Lynne was  prostitute Britney.:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: Lynn is a very calculating person.:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:To me,another hint that she is not Pro Free Britney.She will not save her daughter.

I wish I were rich. Then I could buy all those stuff, letters, audition tapes. Put it into a box and gave it to Brit and she can decide what to do with it.

Time to win the lottery.:smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow: 

Does Brit not have any rich fans already? Who could help her with that, before stuff like this comes to the public?

2 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Omfg the way I am so sick of this FKN PERVERT! He shouldn’t be bragging about fkn her, look at that pic she looks like a little girl. He is disgusting. There were two couples in my high school with similar age gap and I remember evvvvveryone gave the guys sh-t and called them pervy for being with girls that age. This makes me incredibly sad, if it’s true Lynne pushed Britney to be with him because he was from a good family or whatever? Lynne is absolute trash if that’s true, and it’s hard to believe it isn’t when Britney’s family continue to use her as a cash cow. No damn wonder she wanted nothing to do with them in 07. And the way her virginity was used as a marketing point? So filthy. No doubt in my mind she was told to say that by the men guiding her career. She’s been so exploited and used by everyone, it’s so fkd.

Yes,it´s true,Lynne wrote it in her two books.

It just strikes me that there hasn't been one person in Britney's life who really loved and protected her. Not even her family.Even her best friend (Ali) was too afraid to help her and her own safety was more important to her as Britney's survival.

Brit has only been used and exploited since childhood. No one has ever helped her. I just wanted to write that her fans were the first to help her. That's not true. Mel Gibson tried it too.(Where is he now?What does he thinks about Free Britney?)

• Like 4
8 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I can see that but from the tone of it, I took it as he basically treats her as an F-buddy. He's caring enough to keep her around and have s/ex with her but he's not treating her intimately the way a boyfriend should. 

I def agree that’s a likely interpretation, but just saying the other interpretation isn’t impossible either. 

2 hours ago, Persona said:

The list of things Britney’s parents failed to protect her from keeps growing and growing. Truly, just painful to read. This man should be in jail. It’s really no surprise Britney has issues with men. There has never been one in her life that wasn’t at the very least a jackass, or a monster at worst.

6 hours ago, Salsa555 said:

2 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

No one has ever helped her. I just wanted to write that her fans were the first to help her.

Her fans could have never helped her because there was a disconnect between her music audience and her celebrity.

Just look at how this was pointed out by adults way back in JULY 2002:

"Some people have made Britney out to be a prima-Donna, and she may well be, but look at it this way.

Britney is still a kid. Britney has been on stage a long time for a kid. Does she have the prototypical "stage mother", always pushing her to perform, when she'd rather just hang out with her friends?

Does she have a personal life at all? I don't think Britney has as much to do with the creation of her public persona as a lot of people think, because Britney is product. Like any other public person she winds up being picked to death by people who dislike her for what-ever reason. "unless that is you like britany spears", well, I do. I'm no big fan of hers as a performer, but then I'm not her target audience either. I like Britney the same way I like other kids.

At the end of the day money, and fame mean very little to a lonely person trapped in a life that has been planned, managed, created, and structured, for the main purpose of gathering wealth for some management company. I fully support Britney Spears right to say "this sucks, and I'm outta here".

https://forums.shoutcast.com/showthread.php?t=96208

This was already pointed only a little after 3 years after the start of her career, and her fans never realized this then because they were to young, hence the disconnect between her music audience and her celebrity.

If there is one officially released Britney Spears song/video that truly has meaning it is this:

The only way Britney can be truly free is if she is away from the industry, the media and her pathetic parents. (You know, in a place like Montana or Wyoming or New Mexico)