U NO U <3 ME XOXO: Gossip Girl (HBO Max TRAILER)

I saw this a few days back and I don't know what to think. If the original GG hadn't come out and this came out, I would definitely not watch because this trailer gives NO premise at all. BUT I was a huge GG fan and I will check it out. I heard it's dirtier than the O.G...I think it will be as scandalous as Elite on Netflix. Why do I want Dorota to be in this new reboot?

I'm honestly going to watch for Thomas Doherty... :melt_weird_drift_wow::straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

movietvetc: THOMAS DOHERTY AS LIAM SHAWCROSS IN... : golden god | Thomas  doherty, Richard madden shirtless, Dove and thomasThomas Doherty | High Fidelity - Tumbex

A younger Thomas Doherty

• Content Curators
6 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Bish what else do you need to watch? I feel like I’ve binged EVERYTHING.

Gotta start "Who Kiled Sara" suggested by @CrazyButItFeelsAllright and what's that other show you suggested @nwonder ? I might skip yours and watch Gossip Girl first since you've been on a anti-Beyonce campaign latetly :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

xoxo Midnight :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

41 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

I saw this a few days back and I don't know what to think. If the original GG hadn't come out and this came out, I would definitely not watch because this trailer gives NO premise at all. BUT I was a huge GG fan and I will check it out. I heard it's dirtier than the O.G...I think it will be as scandalous as Elite on Netflix. Why do I want Dorota to be in this new reboot?

I'm honestly going to watch for Thomas Doherty... :melt_weird_drift_wow::straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

movietvetc: THOMAS DOHERTY AS LIAM SHAWCROSS IN... : golden god | Thomas  doherty, Richard madden shirtless, Dove and thomasThomas Doherty | High Fidelity - Tumbex

A younger Thomas Doherty

I’m basically watching it for Thomas. Otherwise it looks like complete stick. Although I read the books growing up (which was flawless) and it was a lot darker than the CW Gossip Girl so I’m a bit curious to see how HBO Max does it for that reason. But I mean … how can you top the OG Blair and Serena? These girls just me dead eyes etc… xoxo etc.. xoxo

44 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

A younger Thomas Doherty

Oh it should also be noted I bought these Tom Ford underwear because of this …

tBz08bzxO593bxtiSUlmshirvb6r9mfkH6cXWUkC

xoxo

xx xo oo xoxo

7 hours ago, Midnight said:

Gotta start "Who Kiled Sara" suggested by @CrazyButItFeelsAllright and what's that other show you suggested @nwonder ? I might skip yours and watch Gossip Girl first since you've been on a anti-Beyonce campaign latetly :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

xoxo Midnight :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Omg bub, my bell came to me in my dreams last night and converted m into a stan.

I’m now part of the wasp-hive! soo exciting 
:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: 

what do us Bey stans talk about??

I’m listening to Fornication right now

Spoiler

10 mins later

GoEq.gif

7 hours ago, Midnight said:

what's that other show you suggested @nwonder 

Mare of Easttown

1e67a8650133311c0a139982e75f8d1cbd84d13e

• Haha 2
  • Content Curators
3 hours ago, nwonder said:

Omg bub, my bell came to me in my dreams last night and converted m into a stan.

Reveal hidden contents

10 mins later

GoEq.gif

Mare of Easttown

Aww thank you, now I will watch it

Spoiler

After Gossip Girl since you wanna call me a wasp :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
4 hours ago, nwonder said:

Hide contents

10 mins later

GoEq.gif

Mare of Easttown

omg Mare of Easttown was so good. The ending was absolutely beautiful. The last 10 minutes was just perfect.

3 hours ago, Invitation said:

omg Mare of Easttown was so good. The ending was absolutely beautiful. The last 10 minutes was just perfect.

Yessss!!!

You missed my thread on it :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

it flopped 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

warning spoilery comment for Mare of Easttown behind the tag

Spoiler

I felt like the ****** reveal was a little far fetched but I wasn’t that invested in the mystery tbh. The show was more enjoyable for the characters and the setting.

Also I kinda felt bad for the mother of Mares grandson and I was hoping for more of a resolve there

I hope they do another season but with a different cast and characters.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, nwonder said:

Yessss!!!

You missed my thread on it :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

it flopped 

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Reveal hidden contents

I felt like the ****** reveal was a little far fetched but I wasn’t that invested in the mystery tbh. The show was more enjoyable for the characters and the setting.

Also I kinda felt bad for the mother of Mares grandson and I was hoping for more of a resolve there

I hope they do another season but with a different cast and characters.

damn i just spoiled myself :(

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block