Man on the Moon (Trace Adam Y2K Remix) [2000s Millennium Remix]

5 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Besides it being a nice remix I also dig the colours of the picture, and the photo used. It looks good :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:.

Thank you! Honestly, the art sometimes takes me longer than the remix itself because I don't think it comes as naturally to me... but the original is kind of toned a bit gloomy so I just wanted to bring it out a bit more and make it more vibrant! 

10 hours ago, Trace said:

Thank you! Honestly, the art sometimes takes me longer than the remix itself because I don't think it comes as naturally to me... but the original is kind of toned a bit gloomy so I just wanted to bring it out a bit more and make it more vibrant! 

You succeeded 🎉. Yeah it’s just like a single’s cover or such so it’s understandable you would want it to look nice :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:.

I love your work but for that one I wish to get a more "oops-like" remix. It misses some strings and the piano (like it's my life - oops - bye bye bye) thing note. Maybe I'd change the rythm and add some pauses like you can find in oops or stronger ^^.  I totally see that one like a Oops two (maybe the theme :-) ). Something like your levitating remix, but slower ^^

Thank you it's a pure pleasure to listen to all your mixes

Could have been way better...not feeling the real Max Martin, 2000, Cheiron, vibe...

The beat is totally not Max Martin...just the crash is sampled from Baby One More Time and the sonar sample under the snare from Oops (which is also sample with the snare).

Also the instrumental, or elements are very low volume. The voice pop too much.

The idea is good, but far from the 2000/Max Martin vibe.

3 hours ago, TheGrandeLife said:

I love your work but for that one I wish to get a more "oops-like" remix. It misses some strings and the piano (like it's my life - oops - bye bye bye) thing note. Maybe I'd change the rythm and add some pauses like you can find in oops or stronger ^^.  I totally see that one like a Oops two (maybe the theme :-) ). Something like your levitating remix, but slower ^^

Thank you it's a pure pleasure to listen to all your mixes

I hear ya there, but I kind of felt like I was doing the same style of mix quite a bit (first with Levitating, then Matches, and another one to come that I'm working on...) so I wanted to change it up just a little bit. Maybe not Oops per se, but maybe Britney (2001)-ish, where it's just a little bit moved on from that. Thanks for the feedback, it's always welcome!

2 hours ago, FiercePop said:

Could have been way better...not feeling the real Max Martin, 2000, Cheiron, vibe...

The beat is totally not Max Martin...just the crash is sampled from Baby One More Time and the sonar sample under the snare from Oops (which is also sample with the snare).

Also the instrumental, or elements are very low volume. The voice pop too much.

The idea is good, but far from the 2000/Max Martin vibe.

It's funny that you say that because the beat is actually mostly sampled from a Max Martin song, but nobody has figured out exactly what it is yet. This one is definitely more low-key pop than the other one's I've done in a Y2K style, but I still think it fits the 1998-2002 general pop sound.

Ahhh I absolutely loved it! You totally nailed the vocal-style editing that Britney received back in the day during her choruses. I totally see what you mean by the song sounding like One Kiss From You! Also kinda reminded me of Crazy in some spots too. Great job!! Please do more!

This might be a weird thing to request, but it might be fun! Next you should take a song with a distinct Y2K sound and try to bring it into the current day? I think Oops/Stronger would be really cool to hear like that :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

On 6/3/2021 at 7:47 PM, studlygeorge said:

Ahhh I absolutely loved it! You totally nailed the vocal-style editing that Britney received back in the day during her choruses. I totally see what you mean by the song sounding like One Kiss From You! Also kinda reminded me of Crazy in some spots too. Great job!! Please do more!

This might be a weird thing to request, but it might be fun! Next you should take a song with a distinct Y2K sound and try to bring it into the current day? I think Oops/Stronger would be really cool to hear like that :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

Thank you! I'm glad someone noticed that; there's actually nearly like, 25 layers of a virtual chorus of different voices compressed under her to give it a fuller sound. 

That would be a fun idea, I feel like knowing me, I'd probably end up turning it into a club mix though, haha. I've done the modern-day interpretation (I'm assuming you're meaning a modern day pop sound) on a couple non-Britney songs that I haven't been able to release yet, but yeah that'd be fun to do with a Britney track!

On 6/3/2021 at 7:56 PM, bitbitboi said:

I really enjoyed this!!! Thanks for sharing! ugh I love Britney fans (((GROUP HUG)))

* EDIT: You're actually good at this...

I'm your (proud) 4,301 subscriber ;)

* EDIT: oh wow, you're making my Thursday night!

Thank you so much! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: