What's the tea on the HBO mic feed?

So this is real but this is not the audio from that show, it's from another show. It's the most obvious during BOMT because that was actually live on tv, and it sounded better, so were some parts of Crazy. The original airing of the show, some of her live vocals can be heard. 

And she gets a bad rap for this, because people think she's trying to sing well here and she's not. She's trying to dance and LIPSYNC WELL. Her ear piece for her mic is almost never in her ear because its used so she can hear herself sing on key, not so she can hear the music.

Compared to Piece of MeNey who probably has no audio from her mic feed at all :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Avatar said:

So this is real but this is not the audio from that show, it's from another show. It's the most obvious during BOMT because that was actually live on tv, and it sounded better, so were some parts of Crazy. The original airing of the show, some of her live vocals can be heard. 

And she gets a bad rap for this, because people think she's trying to sing well here and she's not. She's trying to dance and LIPSYNC WELL. Her ear piece for her mic is almost never in her ear because its used so she can hear herself sing on key, not so she can hear the music.

Compared to Piece of MeNey who probably has no audio from her mic feed at all :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I always wondered about this. When you hear "Yeah, no tighter than that" or whatever during Boys her mouth doesn't move lol. But if it was from a different show, then that makes sense. I would love to hear the full show though. I don't care that it's not good :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Avatar said:

But she does say at the end "I want everybody to make some noise to HBO:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:. What's the truth?

• Haha 1

Honestly, it sounds like me when I'm running around the house, singing and jumping and going crazy. The whole lipsyncing "scandal" can just be boiled down to the approach they chose to take for her live shows, where it was a spectacle and a story more than a showcase of vocal mastery, which no one would expect to see from Britney anyway (no shade, I love her voice but she's not exactly a virtuoso in that regard.) Lipsyncing lets her focus on giving 100% into her dance and performance, and it saves herself from damage from singing in her unnatural "studio" voice.

• Like 2
  • Curators

although this is distorted or fake or whatever this is it brings up a point that id rather her sing shakingly out of breath etc along with the backing track like how she used to do in 2000 per say then just let some basic album vocals or pre recorded auto tune vocals play

piece of me tour and residency literally looked so bad

i remember going to the tour in nyc and it literally just felt like some music was playing in the back they didnt even edit it to make it seem like she was singing at all

20 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

That’s what I remember too, it’s easy to imitate Britney and well sounding out out breath isn’t hard either

I don’t think this was fake, a lot of the extra sentences and mannerisms are very Britney of the time. I just don’t think Britney was hearing herself and she was singing along with the track to make her lip syncing more convincing 

• Like 1

Isnt it obvious that this what britney does when shes lipsynching, to make it look more real she “sings the words” even if theyre off key, someone took the mic feed of a lipsynched show and tried to pass it as if she was actually attempting to sing live for an audience we’ve heard her live before even out of breath doing heavy choreo she makes an effort to stay on key, this sounds like she didnt know she was being listened

• Like 1