Happy Pride Month Exhale!

• Content Curators

Happy pride month to all my brothers and sisters, I am so happy to be a part of our amazing community. I wake up every single morning thankful to be who I am. I love being gay! 

I hope in my next life times I am gay again and again and forever.

Share with me a good bop to celebrate this amazing time for us.

Rainbow.JPG.83e60fb38e729930a754d67cb47b77ad.JPG

• Love 8
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 minute ago, Style. said:

We acknowledge only successful women on here, call me maybe happened last decade. 

Call Me Maybe was a cute moment, but it's the rest of her discography that deserved awards, accolades, and your streams. Don't come for Carly, bestie, because you can't buy class, morals, and a good attitude with streams and a billion #80-peaking features. :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Call Me Maybe was a cute moment, but it's the rest of her discography that deserved awards, accolades, and your streams. Don't come for Carly, bestie, because you can't buy class, morals, and a good attitude with streams and a billion #80-peaking features. :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

What happened after Call Me Maybe, hunty? I was rooting for her when I was a child then she vanished. I thought she’s going to be big since she was discovered by Justin Bieber or something. 

• Haha 3
19 minutes ago, Style. said:

What happened after Call Me Maybe, hunty? I was rooting for her when I was a child then she vanished. I thought she’s going to be big since she was discovered by Justin Bieber or something. 

That's why I always say that payola is fine because no amount of payola is gonna work if the artist/song isn't clicking with the GP. I've seen people say that Carly got no promotion, but I beg to differ. Scooter tried really hard to push her. I mean, he wh#red Bieber out many times just to promote her, but it didn't work. Plus, the JB promotion was kind of weird. I think they were trying to push her as this little sister/protégé figure even though she's like 8 years older than him. :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: It could also be the fact that Call Me Maybe was so huge that people only saw her as that Call Me Maybe girl, which I Really Like You didn't help with, seeing as how it was essentially the same song. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: I've also heard that Carly didn't really like the fame, and she even made an entire indie album after Kiss (the album Call Me Maybe is from) but then scrapped it. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: They legit got Justin and even Ari to promote I Really Like You:

Ariana, though... :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

3 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

That's why I always say that payola is fine because no amount of payola is gonna work if the artist/song isn't clicking with the GP. I've seen people say that Carly got no promotion, but I beg to differ. Scooter tried really hard to push her. I mean, he wh#red Bieber out many times just to promote her, but it didn't work. Plus, the JB promotion was kind of weird. I think they were trying to push her as this little sister/protégé figure even though she's like 8 years older than him. :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: It could also be the fact that Call Me Maybe was so huge that people only saw her as that Call Me Maybe girl, which I Really Like You didn't help with, seeing as how it was essentially the same song. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: I've also heard that Carly didn't really like the fame, and she even made an entire indie album after Kiss (the album Call Me Maybe is from) but then scrapped it. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: They legit got Justin and even Ari to promote I Really Like You:

Ariana, though... :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

I truly loved I Really Like You but somehow I forgot about it. :boredney_britney_2015_annoyed_eyeroll_hair:

I remember about this Justin and Ari video, back when Ariana wasn’t all that. :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Link

H.O.N.E.Y.

rupauls drag race honey GIF

I wish I knew. Just a gif, (but if you find it lemme know 😂) one of the tamer ones if u can believe it... I wanted to put a different one, but I’m almost certain someone would have called me out for being garbage 😂😂

Sesame Street Television GIF
it was a little much for exhale 😅😂 

• Haha 1

Lord, here come the white straights victimizing themselves on social media and their whataboutisms:wonka_meme_hat_purple:

WhY DoN't WE hAVE StrAigHt pride MoNTH oMG gAYS want speCiaL attention thiS iS DiScRIMINation everytHiNg NEeds TO be For And AbouT me waaaaaaaahh :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm:

Anyway, happy pride month yall!!!

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block