Any Gaymers? Summer 2021 edition 😂

4 hours ago, Prince Ali said:

Any recommendations for Nintendo Switch?  :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I can’t stress it enough. Dead By Daylight. They are 5 years strong, super good community, and it’s cross platforms, so Switch, PlayStation, Xbox, and PC can all play together ❤️ They are releasing the Resident Evil expansion in like 2 weeks... 

Resident Evil Nemesis GIF

• Like 1

Gaymer here too. Mostly a Nintendo guy, but looking to get either a Series X or PS5 in the future (probably when they come out with slim versions or Pro versions). 

Looking forward to E3 in a few days. My expectations are low because COVID has delayed everything but hopefully there are some good surprises. Hope we get to see BOTW2 and the **New** Super Nintendo Switch Pro. Also want to see more of FF16, Starfield, Halo Infinite, whatever Monolith Soft is working on and hopefully Bayonetta 3. Doubt we'll see Metroid Prime 4, but a man can dream. 

On 6/2/2021 at 5:55 PM, mythology said:

Mario Odyssey and Zelda Breath of the Wild are must haves.  Switch has some great RPGs as well if youre into that:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

yasss.. Mario Odyssey was soooooo fun!!! yep, I love RPGs, so definitely if you have any recommendations, let me know!

I can't believe they still haven't released Golden Sun on Switch!!

On 6/3/2021 at 3:29 AM, bruinoc said:

Gaymer here too. Mostly a Nintendo guy, but looking to get either a Series X or PS5 in the future (probably when they come out with slim versions or Pro versions). 

Looking forward to E3 in a few days. My expectations are low because COVID has delayed everything but hopefully there are some good surprises. Hope we get to see BOTW2 and the **New** Super Nintendo Switch Pro. Also want to see more of FF16, Starfield, Halo Infinite, whatever Monolith Soft is working on and hopefully Bayonetta 3. Doubt we'll see Metroid Prime 4, but a man can dream. 

Congrats on having amazing taste:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

My all-time favourite game is non other but The Witcher 3:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Recently been trying to get into more indie games ala What remains of Edith Finch but I got bored of such puzzles, although the stories are fantastic! Journey, Lifeless Planet, Flower, Abzu, Stories Untold, The Stanley Parable, The Talos Principle.

Other grinding games: Risk of Rain 2, Monster Train, Slasher's Keep.

Currently into Hades & GRIS and waiting for the Diablo II remake. I'm using PC, though. 

40 minutes ago, mythology said:

I played it but got.bored of it quick, definitely prefer the more tradional Mario games, be it 2D or 3D:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Oh yeah for sure, but I've started playing it and it's really fun so far, so many challenging levels and some puzzle-solving ones which are great too. I played the first Super Mario Maker a while ago on the 3DS and got bored with it but I think the Wii U version was meant to be much better. The 3DS version didn't have any online features and just had a selection of courses and relied on streetpass which I NEVER used which is probably why I got bored of it. If it had online I might have played it more. But Super Mario Maker 2 is so good so far. 

Edited by Isla
On 6/2/2021 at 4:18 PM, Prince Ali said:

Any recommendations for Nintendo Switch?  :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

If you like open worlds: a bit cheaper than Zelda: Breath of Wild (that others mentioned) but with similar gameplay, there is Immortals Fenyx Rising. There's also The Witcher III: Wild Hunt or Assassin's Creed: The Rebel Collection.

To play with friends, I recommend Mario Kart or Super Smash Bros. TowerFall is also a nice multiplayer game (if you are not afraid of the retro style).

If you like horror games, I heard that Alien: Isolation is very good. I have it on PC but I am afraid to play it. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

If you like platform gamesOri and the Blind Forest (or the sequel Ori and the Will of the Wisps) and Hollow Knight are recommended. Hollow Knight is quite hard for casual gamers.

If you like roguelikesHades is very well-known.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block