Any Gaymers? Summer 2021 edition 😂

Video Game Horror GIF by Dead by Daylight

Just curious if there are any Gaymers here? I’ve been really into Dead By Daylight lately, I love how it’s cross platform so no matter what you play it on we could play together :) 

dead by daylight hello GIF

I only have my boy gamer tag set up- I need to create a drag profile soon because I’m eventually going to start streaming. I know, so many people do it these days, why bother, but I really want a chance to connect with the community doing different things, and I’m literally gonna be gaming anyway so might as well try to build my own gaming community lol. 

Energy Drink Lol GIF by Zhot Shotz

I have an Xbox Series S, so if you guys want to add me as a friend let me know, I’d love to socialize with some of you outside of exhale, let me know if you would want my boy profile, drag, or both (I’m creating my drag one very soon). ❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Invitation
  • Like 1
On 6/1/2021 at 4:17 AM, nwonder said:

I literally just bought an Xbox s like two weeks ago!

I haven’t gamed since I was a teenager but it’s fun to get into it again. I’m current playing tomb raider and crash bandicoot for the nostalgia ha

:clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I love both of those! Lara is my bish ❤️❤️❤️ So many good games with Game Pass - If you like story based games and horror, you should try the Walking Dead Series- it’s easy to get the hang of and the story is directly affected by the choices you make- Also Dead by Daylight is my current obsession, when I first started playing I would literally scream 😂 totally wish I would have had those reactions recorded.

• Haha 1

Hello! I'm a Gaymer, i love games haha

I am recently replaying the Mass Effect Legendary Edition on PS5, the trilogy has always been great games but it also is a great remaster. I am also playing Octopath Traveler on Nintendo Switch!

We should exchange our handles to see if we could get an Exhale gaming party (co-op/multiplayer)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block