Xfactor: Why did Britney have to sing HBD to L.A Reid and more odd moments ?

Something wasn’t right about xfactor at all.

we have all this footage, come here and compile what you can!

What type of slavery was she under that she had no choice but to nervously sing to a record company ceo like that as if it was her first audition!

They way her creepy ex conservator standing right next to her the entire time…why didn’t Demi sing with her?

and then not to mention she looked like she hated being a judge and hated sitting next to everyone on the panel…

demi needs to speak up, she knows stuff I’m certain her NDA is long gone now, she loves to talk about mental illness (well her own) but has yet to mention anything regarding free Britney and the doc

Any other weird stuff people remember?

https://theblast.com/137144/demi-lovato-supports-beautiful-britney-spears-before-freebritney

According to this article demi has showed some Kim k level support, but no free Britney post, also Britney use to play tic tac toe on set with Demi, probably the only thing she could do…

one thing I’m noticing with Britney and the conservatorship is that every time something legal is going on behind the scenes like beginning, cementing, and extending the conservatorship she’s forced into a new job to keep her “busy”. Maybe the reason they kept her so busy was to keep her from having time to focus on legal matters and what was truly going on in her life.

2008-Circus happened at the beginning of the conservatorship, she was allegedly promised freedom after this era

2011-12 conservatorship is made permanent and Britney releases femme fatale, tours, becomes a judge on xfactor. 

2013-18 Britney Jean and the residency begin and the conservatorship being in place was a contractual agreement. Glory is made, and Britney finds a clever way to use the album and era (ex. Jonathan Ross interview) as a cry for help

The residency is repeatedly extended because it’s great cash grab, but then she’s forced to tour and is visibly unhappy on this tour, videos of her crying towards the end of the tour

some speculate she was under some stress because the conservatorship was being extended/domination was being started and there was nothing she could do about it…

some say Britney really wanted to do the show but I find that hard to believe, I think doing the show was all she could do until putting her foot down in a very dangerous way…gosh she is bold a pray for her and she is definitely a very intelligent girl!

Ik this went kinda off topic but I feel like this is good info to share 

• Like 5

I watched the auditions the other day and I think that the rumors about the ear piece might be true. She was fed the "iconic" lines imo, they all sounded very "not Britney", and she was not natural at all when she said those. I don't know if I make sense :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 2
  • Like 6
6 minutes ago, Roger said:

I watched the auditions the other day and I think that the rumors about the ear piece might be true. She was fed the "iconic" lines imo, they all sounded very "not Britney", and she was not natural at all when she said those. I don't know if I make sense :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

You make total sense, I never thought about the fact that she possibly had an ear piece 

There’s just so much to unravel. As much as I despise her, she needs a whole Oprah segment where Oprah can ask her strong potent questions such as

O: Who is Jamie? 
B: My father who threatened me with my kids

giphy.gif

O: Where is your money?

B: My sister almost acquired it, but Lou has it all right now.

giphy.gif

O: How long have you been under this arrangement and why does your own child speak bad of your father?

B: It’s been 13 years and my dad hit him. Kevin their father, has a restraining order against him. 
giphy.gif

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

IDk but she must have felt extremely sad when she realized that no progress was made for her rights despite the huge contrat with Xfactor + the last 2 albums she did . Can you imagine how trapped she still felt? :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:
I'm so glad she finally rebelled against her dad, can't wait for her hearing now! :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Because it’s Hollywood and they knew it would get people talking. They basically used Britney for her anxiety and sold it as “the *****” but it honestly came across as odd. Khloe was such a messy host. This show was made for cheap and lucrative television. American Idol and the Voice are bad enough as it’s never about the actual contestants. I wonder what memories Britney has around the narcissist that is Demi Lavato. Never mind La Reid and Simon. Yuck. 

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

it was definitely scripted, but I really don't think she had any problem doing that (2:40)

nervously singing? she's just shy, and she looked pretty normal during the whole thing (except when he hugs her, but she's like that with everyone)

did you even watch the show?

tumblr_mhnkjzlHc41r3ty02o1_500.gif

tumblr_ma4f6vDmJX1qc8ngyo1_500.gif

kya-chal-raha-hai-aaj-kal.gif

If anything, being with the judges was probably the least awkward of the whole experience for her, you can watch all the behind the scenes clips, backstage interviews, etc, she always seemed to have a nice relationship with the three of them

it's obvious that being a judge was definitely not her element, but from that to call it slavery? That's just reaching.

Also, one would have to be blind not to see the huge improvement there was from the Femme Fatale era to this.

Not to mention, that it was reported that Britney herself tried to use the X Factor gig as a reason to reduce the conservatorship (which of course the judge denied).

The whole conservatorship is a big fat catch 22. Y'all can put everything she did since the conservatorship started as slavery or whatever, but at the same time, in order to prove she didn't need the conservatorship, she had to work and prove that she was self sufficient, so what exactly did you all want her to do? If she didn't work, everyone would've been like "see, she's so bad she had to retire", but obviously her handlers wouldn't let that happen, but not just them, again, why is it so unbelievable that Britney really wanted to try something different? It obviously wasn't her thing, that's why she didn't come back for the third season, but that's it. They could've ridden the success of FFT and make her release a third album in a row and send her to tour again, but instead they let her do that, which brought in so much less money (the 2012 highest paid woman title actually comes from May 2011 - May 2012, so it was basically the FF era revenue, in contrast she failed to make the top in 2013, which only counted the X Factor gig and Scream & Shout). 

People always complain about the X Factor because of her awkward faces, but no one ever brings up the moments where she actually enjoyed herself, like in the good auditions or performances, or every time she defended her team. It's kind of the same situation with her Instagram videos, it's like most people can't stand the second-hand embarrassment, "embarrassment" because THEY would be embarrassed to do those things, so under that logic Britney should feel embarrassed too, and thus someone is forcing to do all those things, or uploading the videos against her will, or pressuring to be a judge on the X Factor, but that's just projecting oneself in Britney, and not a proof that it's actually the case.

I feel like we watched 2 entirely different shows but go off sis :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

50 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I feel like we watched 2 entirely different shows but go off sis :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

The nerve of telling someone else to go off when you've started this **** show of a thread.  :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

As for Britney being forced to sing Happy Birthday.... in the last 10 years it's the only song she has performed live on multiple occasions. It's clearly her favourite song from her back catalogue. :explainlol_stare_spin:

• Haha 8
  • Like 1

I can't believe they let her go on national TV looking the way she did. I genuinely think seeing herself on screen looking rather rough damaged her self confidence. Because plastic surgery obsession started with the end of XF.

Back to topic. Some of the things in OP are a reach.

But hearing stories from contestants and fellow judges her team was too controlling and she was not able to make any relationships with anyone.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Britney was in a really bad place from 2011-2012. She looked heavily medicated and her anxiety must have been through the roof - so what do her team do? They launch an album, send her on a world tour and put her on X Factor.

Britney in her prime would have been amazing on a show like X Factor but 2012 was just a terrible year for her. Bad timing she just looked constantly uncomfortable and scripted. 

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Britney was in a really bad place from 2011-2012. She looked heavily medicated and her anxiety must have been through the roof - so what do her team do? They launch an album, send her on a world tour and put her on X Factor.

Britney in her prime would have been amazing on a show like X Factor but 2012 was just a terrible year for her. Bad timing she just looked constantly uncomfortable and scripted. 

The thing was Britney was still a top seller at the point the xfactor route was better for flopping Christina not her Britney who just came off the success femme fatale era

• Love 1
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, Roger said:

To me, the ear piece thing was quite obvious. You right.