What are your fave albums from each decade?

• Super Mods

I love all types of different music especially from the 20th century.

However I only have a couple fave albums from a decade:

80s: Like A Virgin by Madonna

90s: Baby One More Time by Britney

00s: Oops I Did It Again by Britney

10s: Glory by Britney

Now what about you guys?

What are your fave albums from each decade?
It doesnt have to be just the 80s and 90s,

it can be even further like the 50s-70s.

Edited by Midnight
  • Love 3
  • Haha 2
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, PRINCEmeteauguraooo said:

OMG its such a cool thread

id just say if Jennifer Lopez was active in 50s-70s then all albums from these decades from her

cause i just watched Jennifer Lopez: The Ride from MTV for the first time and i really enjoyed Jennifer's sincerity and kindness and warm-heartedness and caring towards all people possible. she is such an American sweetheart nowadays

Glad you like it.

I hope that the laugh emoji reaction u put was not mean.

Anyways

What is 'The Ride'? 

Is it a tv special about her?

How did u see it?

1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Glad you like it.

What is 'The Ride'? 

Is it a tv special about her?

How did u see it?

yes its a tv special for MTV

i kinda recorded it lately but not the whole show

i'd have to see if i can actually record the whole thing in the (possibly near) future

it airs on MTV Live Europe or something like that, these days i guess digital TV is heavily region-customized beyond meaure

i can screen capture the whole show but yet MTV Live Europe or Estonia or whatever is not rewatchable for 2 weeks like some other channels are

id simply have to see the whole show again on my mobile service of TV and screen capture+internal sound record it

i can't say its impossible but we have to see if i can catch it

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, PRINCEmeteauguraooo said:

yes its a tv special for MTV

i kinda recorded it lately but not the whole show

i'd have to see if i can actually record the whole thing in the (possibly near) future

it airs on MTV Live Europe or something like that, these days i guess digital TV is heavily region-customized beyond meaure

i can screen capture the whole show but yet MTV Live Europe or Estonia or whatever is not rewatchable for 2 weeks like some other channels are

id simply have to see the whole show again on my mobile service of TV and screen capture+internal sound record it

i can't say its impossible but we have to see if i can catch it

Oh ok.

I never heard of it but it must be a special only for Europe.

But maybe its on Youtube, idk.

Is it a biography documentary or a concert/show?

8 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Oh ok.

I never heard of it but it must be a special only for Europe.

But maybe its on Youtube, idk.

Is it a biography documentary or a concert/show?

hold on there 3 movies downloaded turbofast for me but Igby is taking some time rn

then i will start uploading and ironically this takes even longer lol

what you will get is pure movie files in English so there is no way youre gonna get virus

Jennifer Lopez: The Ride shows highlights from career and half of it is interviewing her, her talking her pure truths of course

39 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Oh ok thanks.

Btw u dont think my post is bad, do you?

The reason why I ask is cause u put a laughing emoji on it.

no of course not

that was me being a little personal. i mean i am not educated enough for this thread but most of exhalers probably can write a sophisticated essay here

thats why i was awkward-cheeky myself

i was like "im gonna put my first joking answer to prevent the first answer being highly sophisticated"

• Super Mods
33 minutes ago, PRINCEmeteauguraooo said:

no of course not

that was me being a little personal. i mean i am not educated enough for this thread but most of exhalers probably can write a sophisticated essay here

thats why i was awkward-cheeky myself

i was like "im gonna put my first joking answer to prevent the first answer being highly sophisticated"

Oh ok good.

Cause like it did make me feel bad tbh cause I thought u thought my answers were lame.

Sadly we cant see other peoples reactions, and in result in can cause misunderstandings.

Im sure you're educated. You sound like it when we talk on here.

You're probably one of the smartest sounding members I ever spoken to on here

22 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Oh ok good.

Cause like it did make me feel bad tbh cause I thought u thought my answers were lame.

Sadly we cant see other peoples reactions, and in result in can cause misunderstandings.

Im sure you're educated. You sound like it when we talk on here.

You're probably one of the smartest sounding members I ever spoken to on here

yeah well let's say we are the cool people of exhale, but my memory is not exactly a memory bank. but i can win in some categories of IQ and even EQ alrite you feeling me??!!!!! i feel i am developing into a person more and more and thats a cool thing.

i love getting to talk to you here -)

i love your thread so much and how cool and symmetric the OP looks like. but i can't keep statistics of music like that and moreover thinking what my 80s and 90s fav albums are. i just don't listen to 80s and 90s music more than three songs a week. i am super hyper racy dance music gurl (actually male, 29) with luv for all the electronics and catchy sounds and even if one could argue many of 80s and 90s MAINSTREAM songs sound more intelligent so classy etc (and how then the music gradually fell, well i guess some could even think right that), i haven't listened much of mainstream 80s and 90s in my whole life and i haven't searched for cool alternatives for me either (from 80s and 90s --- i should find something cool from back then myself that i like more than all the usual stuff shown in music channels). and i rarely listen old Madonna, im the 4 Minutes guy at most. i actually like when Madonna can be fun, not her serious songs like Frozen. if the song of Madonna sounds at least a little fun like for example Candy Shop im in but This Used To Be My Playgrpund? not really!! even im sure This Used To Be My Playground is highly acclaimed...

by the way i should never ever think these answers are lame!

thats simply you saying what you like and both artists are very legit in these places

about Glory- i still jam to Glory's songs every week.. and when i do i freaking adore it

some people here would write two A2-s essays here about what is the most dignified in their eyes and try to make a really clever post - that is what i am not sure how to look at sometimes.

• Super Mods
15 minutes ago, PRINCEmeteauguraooo said:

yeah well let's say we are the cool people of exhale, but my memory is not exactly a memory bank. but i can win in some categories of IQ and even EQ alrite you feeling me??!!!!! i feel i am developing into a person more and more and thats a cool thing.

i love getting to talk to you here -)

i love your thread so much and how cool and symmetric the OP looks like. but i can't keep statistics of music like that and moreover thinking what my 80s and 90s fav albums are. i just don't listen to 80s and 90s music more than three songs a week. i am super hyper racy dance music gurl (actually male, 29) with luv for all the electronics and catchy sounds and even if one could argue many of 80s and 90s MAINSTREAM songs sound more intelligent so classy etc (and how then the music gradually fell, well i guess some could even think right that), i haven't listened much of mainstream 80s and 90s in my whole life and i haven't searched for cool alternatives for me either (from 80s and 90s --- i should find something cool from back then myself that i like more than all the usual stuff shown in music channels). and i rarely listen old Madonna, im the 4 Minutes guy at most. i actually like when Madonna can be fun, not her serious songs like Frozen. if the song of Madonna sounds at least a little fun like for example Candy Shop im in but This Used To Be My Playgrpund? not really!! even im sure This Used To Be My Playground is highly acclaimed...

by the way i should never ever think these answers are lame!

thats simply you saying what you like and both artists are very legit in these places

about Glory- i still jam to Glory's songs every week.. and when i do i freaking adore it

some people here would write two A2-s essays here about what is the most dignified in their eyes and try to make a really clever post - that is what i am not sure how to look at sometimes.

Yeah me too.

Oh wow ur 29?

Im gonna be 28 in september, that means ur a year older than me. (unless ur gonna be 30)

You're a guy? Well it makes sense since ur username has prince in it.

And you can probably tell im a girl cause my username has princess in it.

Its funny how we both have royalty in our usernames.

The reason why I mentioned the 80s and 90s is cause those are my fave music eras.

The options are endless, it isnt just limited to those decades.

Its whatever people want.

Yeah I love Madonna alot! 

She's the Queen imo.

So u would say those are ur fave Madonna songs?

7 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Yeah me too.

Oh wow ur 29?

Im gonna be 28 in september, that means ur a year older than me. (unless ur gonna be 30)

You're a guy? Well it makes sense since ur username has prince in it.

And you can probably tell im a girl cause my username has princess in it.

Its funny how we both have royalty in our usernames.

The reason why I mentioned the 80s and 90s is cause those are my fave music eras.

The options are endless, it isnt just limited to those decades.

Its whatever people want.

Yeah I love Madonna alot! 

She's the Queen imo.

So u would say those are ur fave Madonna songs?

can you recommend a 80s or 90s song that is a little like etheral and a little groovy, sang by young artists and a little rock and maybe edgier but youthgul voices. sang by a band with boyh boys and girls. like a bit like glam rock or something?

yeah i mean royalty can mean a lot of things but it can't be overlooked.

i actually kinda like the friday original lol (although i just remembered this sound friday samples and i don't even know from which year the original is from and right now idgaf because its already on my mp3 and on rotation but i should give a F because maybe they have other talented songs)

Madonna is a queen who knows people knows her craft knows empathy and it shows

well some of my favs. but i like Madame X too i must say but i don't take it seriously. i love how stupid Finally Enough Love is. and i find God Control funny and i love them.

80s Like a Prayer Madonna 

1999 and Purple Rain Prince

Thriller and Bad by Michael Jackson 

90s

Happy nation Ace of Base

Crazy***ycool and FanMail TLC

Spice and Spiceworld by Spice Girls

Daydream and Butterfly by Mariah Carey 

Erotica, Bedtime stories and Ray of Light Madonna 

00s Music, American life and COADF Madonna 

Fever and X By Kylie minogue 

In the Zone Britney spears 

Neon Nights Dannii Minogue 

10s. Aphrodite and Golden Golden Kylie minogue 

1989 and Reputation by Taylor swift 

MDNA and Rebel heart by Madonna 

Revival By Selena Gomez 

Femme fatale by Britney spears 

All 5 Little mix albums released that decade. 

My Everything and Dangerous woman by Ariana grande. 

When We all fall asleep, Where do we go by Billie eilish 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
21 minutes ago, PRINCEmeteauguraooo said:

can you recommend a 80s or 90s song that is a little like etheral and a little groovy, sang by young artists and a little rock and maybe edgier but youthgul voices. sang by a band with boyh boys and girls. like a bit like glam rock or something?

yeah i mean royalty can mean a lot of things but it can't be overlooked.

i actually kinda like the friday original lol (although i just remembered this sound friday samples and i don't even know from which year the original is from and right now idgaf because its already on my mp3 and on rotation but i should give a F because maybe they have other talented songs)

Madonna is a queen who knows people knows her craft knows empathy and it shows

well some of my favs. but i like Madame X too i must say but i don't take it seriously. i love how stupid Finally Enough Love is. and i find God Control funny and i love them.

Hmm I dont know at the top of my head but if I looked some up, I probably can.

When you mean Friday, what song are you referring to?

Cause I only know one Friday song and its horrible and it sung by a girl named Rebecca Black.

True.

I like God Control.

I think its one of the strongest songs on Madame X

but tbh I dont really like Madame X.

Its boring and kinda bland imo especially compared to Rebel Heart and MDNA.

I do love Medellin and Bich Im Loca

1 minute ago, princessmimi said:

Hmm I dont know at the top of my head but if I looked some up, I probably can.

When you mean Friday, what song are you referring to?

Cause I only know one Friday song and its horrible and it sung by a girl named Rebecca Black.

True.

I like God Control.

I think its one of the strongest songs on Madame X

but tbh I dont really like Madame X.

Its boring and kinda bland imo especially compared to Rebel Heart and MDNA.

I do love Medellin and Bich Im Loca

its all true Madame X is really not a good album but for me Madonna makes it good with all her artistry.

i can't understand why for many there is reason not to criticize it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6n2NcJ7rLc

• Content Curators

70s: Bee Gees (many albums)

80s: Laura Branigan - Self Control (this one is hard I like many songs but not many albums from this time)

90s: Thalia - Amor A La Mexicana, Fey - Tierna La Noche, Lynda - Mi Dia De la Independencia, Onda Vaselina - Vuela Mas Alto

00s: Britney - Oops

10s: Lady Gaga - Born This Way, Walk The Moon -Talking Is Hard

20's: Olivia Rodrigo - Sour :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Love 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block