What if she's ready to work?

1 minute ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

I honestly think there will be technical difficulties as always and they will change the date of hearing to 2022 :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

W a 2045 superbowl on Instagram because our planet will be extinct 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

We all know she misses working, she hates not doing anything. She’s always wanted a balanced life, obviously she’s on strike because she even said so on the Diane Sawyer interview that she likes to be in control 

I know it’s just entertainment but this tarot reading gives me hope

• Love 1

I don’t think she wants to work until Jamie is gone! Even then why work if you don’t have control over your art and music and life and creativity? 

I think that would continue to show that she’s OK being in a conservatorship and working and making money for a conservatorship all the while still being controlled.I don’t believe the lies that she has 99% freedom in this conservatorship via TMZs lies! 

• Like 4

I would die if she was like 

"I know this hearing is being recorded for a documentary, I want to go back in the studio, but only if my father is removed as my conservator. Thank you to my fans. You'll just have to wait and see and keep watching my IG videos that I don't post myself thanks"

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I seriously doubt she would go to a judge and say I give up I’ll go back living like a caged animal and work to feed other people, it will be anything but this. I know you didn’t it like this but I’m tired of seeing people talking about new music and stuff it is the least important thing right now, we all miss her and new music but it shouldn’t even be a question to people at all.

• Love 2
  • Like 2