Madonna launched The MDNA tour, 9 years ago today in Tel Aviv..

Madonna, 9 years ago quite honestly launched her most controversial tour since 1990's Blond Ambition tour, The MDNA Tour..

At 53, Madonna still managed to piss the far right and Republicans in general..

Using an image of Marine Le Pen, a far right French politician, Madonna morphed her face with Adolf Hit**r and a swastika, prompting threats of a lawsuit from her party. The Nation's front and Marine herself..

Madonna also promoted LGBT rights in Russia, after laws were made that basically forced everyone in to the closet, she basically said try to silence me..

She was sued for 10 million rubies, But that was tossed out (typical for a queen).

Spoke out on Censorship especially What happened in Russia with ***** Riot, the group was in jail for disrespect towards Putin..

Madonna also used Nudity as a way to promote at her age she's still ***ual and has every right to be..

Never the less, the tour was a commercial success selling out all 89 shows, and was the highest grossing tour of 2012. 

Madonna accepted the Billboard award for top touring artist at the 2013 ceremony to a standing ovation, Madonna also won for top dance album for "MDNA" and top dance artist.

Keep going Madonna. 

• Love 1

I'm at the bottom of my heart so proud of what she does! I really feel loved by her. I'm born 1980 so I have loved her since I was very young. I don't believe in God - I believe in Madonna! I even named my son to Madonna in middle name. Since I'm a lesbian I really care for what Madonna is saying. She really wants to help out! And yes the show was INCREDIBLE as usual!

madonna grammys GIF by mtv

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block