Ava Max claps back at Twitter trolls

It happens when people are put on the spot especially if there not use to it. Though if i said Britney even heavily smashed i can still rattle off my top 10 :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

Also wasn't the last mess she was in concerning her age? People said she was older or something, like i get it twitter but poor Ava needs a break lol

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ava Max was asked to name her favorite Elton John song and couldn't come up with one. 

The Internet went in, and Ava is clapping back.

Kind of living for the messiness :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Related:

Thumbnail credit courtesy of Ava Max's Instagramava-tweets1.jpg.bd0bc1cf24050b9fd98fe22f9be8b2ae.jpg

Sorry Ava, but short time ago a musical movie about his life was released, there’s also “Moulin Rouge” and the cover of “Your Song” or “Don’t go breaking my heart”. C’mon, she is not so young for this and she is a singer, she needs to have some musical culture...

#uneducated 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
46 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

This is me thinking that self-awareness is gonna make me less cringy. Doesn't always work. :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

:ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: oh 

1 minute ago, Rik said:

Omg I don’t know her music but she is so likeable 

if anything I like her even MORE because of this 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Stefani said:

She deserved to be called out for not knowing a single song by the most successful solo LGBT artist of all time. Her following is like 95% gays anyway, so next time she had better do her homework.

You Should Have Sat There Nodding GIF - YouShouldHaveSatThere Nodding  Pointing - Discover & Share GIFs

Gays tend to dislike gay artists for whatever weird reason. :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead: If anything her following had a good laugh and listened to Elton for the first time, thanks to her ignorance. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block