BTS' "Butter" debuts at No.1 on Hot 100

• Content Curators

update:

BTS also went on Twitter to thank their fans for helping them gain another achievement. 

The song's finalized numbers have been reported by Billboard, with 228.1k copies sold. This marks the biggest sales week of 2021 so far, and the biggest since the band's "Dynamite". 

Since the number revealed has already been filtered, the #1 chart position for "Butter" is almost locked, bumping Olivia Rodrigo's "good 4 u" to No.2 position.

This is the band's 4th No.1 on the chart. Congratulations my men! :shaktongue_shakira_red:

rsz_screen_shot_2021-05-31_at_22550_pm.jpg.de259574c7bbfc93cdfa53aea4b34168.jpg

Edited by Invitation
  • Love 2

I understand why Dynamite did as well as it did, but this song is just so much better. :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: Either way, congratulations, Kings! Time to restart my journey through their discography. I hadn't listened to any of their albums in months, but I did a few days ago, and LY : Her and LY : Tear hit different. I completely forgot how good both albums are. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 3
  • Content Curators
30 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I understand why Dynamite did as well as it did, but this song is just so much better. :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: Either way, congratulations, Kings! Time to restart my journey through their discography. I hadn't listened to any of their albums in months, but I did a few days ago, and LY : Her and LY : Tear hit different. I completely forgot how good both albums are. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Their K-pop albums are still great. I'm glad they did 'Life Goes On' in between 'Dynamite' and 'Butter'.

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
17 hours ago, Persona said:

As they should. Even if it’s just so I can watch them be a complete mess on their twitter, three deleted tweets in the past hour, including a video of V flexing his arm muscles. To be continued.

I just saw it. And I couldn't breathe :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

I died at him covering his flawless yummy armpit :snapney_tongue_lick_snapchat_britney_funny_p:

Edited by Invitation
  • Haha 2
On 6/2/2021 at 12:56 AM, Persona said:

I don’t know, you tell me why you think they look like girls :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

They have very soft, feminine features and they appear to be wearing mascara and lipstick, even though they are not.  

There's nothing wrong with any of that mind you, but it simply doesn't appeal to me.  I find them mostly unnatractive and their music unappealing:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block