Millennials, How Did The World React To The Controversial MJ Baby-Dangling Incident?

5 hours ago, MeNowAlways said:

It was also a sense of how did he have a baby. Where did it come from who is the mother is it really his baby etc. 

I mean, after googling what he looks like now, I wouldn’t say he looks African American at all so that’s pretty sus. I know not all mixed race ppl show traits of both ancestries but it’s a red flag nonetheless. There was a rumor that Jermaine Jackson had Michael chemically castrated to preserve his high voice through puberty, so it’s possible that he was unable to bear his own biological children. I guess it doesn’t really matter since he’s the one who raised him. 

1 hour ago, Alexanda said:

:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

It's another example of "right in front of our eyes", but we see only the stardom. 

omg so efed up - but didn’t they prove the allegations were fake? like when he died his ***** wasn’t circumcised like the victims claimed.

still very disturbing, I have no words... horrible.

Missy Elliot made an iconic song/video called Pass That Dutch (featured in Mean Girls when you first see Regina George, btw). There's a lyric in the song that goes, "I can take your man I don't have to s** 'em, hang 'em out the window call me Micheal Jackson."

That line was followed by, "I'm a pain in your rectum, I am that b***h y'all slept on." STILL ICONIC. :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Like 1
6 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

omg so efed up - but didn’t they prove the allegations were fake? like when he died his ***** wasn’t circumcised like the victims claimed.

Not guilty according to the court, but so many red flags. 

And which mother gives her son for a sleepover / slumber party to Michael Jackson? That's so unbelievable... 

It's not like he knew them and i only saw boys, not girls? 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

Living with MJ was done by Martin Bashir and is full of controversy and currently Martin Bashir is being investigated for interview he has done with Princess Diana. I recommend you all to watch what Martin Bashir cut from MJ documentary to see how he set up MJ :

https://youtu.be/GB3Zs2ix0rY 

See this video plus the fact he was the witness in 2005 trial and refused to answer questions that time and judge had to make him of jail time.

Looking back at this incident, it reminds me of dads doing dumb **** with their kids like throwing them up in the air too high. Not the smartest thing and not excusing it, but because it was Michael Jackson, people lost their minds. I never felt he intentionally tried to put the baby in danger, just dumb dad doing dumb ****.

All these years later, he is still one of the most mysterious and probably misunderstood celebrities ever.

• Like 2
On 6/1/2021 at 11:41 AM, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I mean, after googling what he looks like now, I wouldn’t say he looks African American at all so that’s pretty sus. I know not all mixed race ppl show traits of both ancestries but it’s a red flag nonetheless. There was a rumor that Jermaine Jackson had Michael chemically castrated to preserve his high voice through puberty, so it’s possible that he was unable to bear his own biological children. I guess it doesn’t really matter since he’s the one who raised him. 

I think you mean his dad, Joe. Jermaine is his brother. 

The high voice was for show. There are moments on stage and behind-the-scenes where his speaking voice is much lower like this video (check out the very end, around 5:45).

• Like 1

I remember reading something about that situation. Wasn’t he staying in the hotel and all the fans were gathering under his balcony and screaming for a very long time? If I remember correctly, firstly he throwed a signed hotel room pillow at them to kinda calm them down, but they were still keeping with all the shouting and all, so he did the Simba thing then. 

• Like 1
On 6/1/2021 at 8:58 AM, nthenwkiss said:

I think it was the other way around. I remember watching a documentary a long time ago and the biggest piece of witness evidence the boys said had to do with MJ's privates. There's no way they could've known that without seeing it. It had to do with his skin coloring...he had bleached almost all of his skin except for...that part.

Super disturbing. Michael paid a lot of people off. And fans just explained it away.:yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

8 minutes ago, Blckpww said:

I remember reading something about that situation. Wasn’t he staying in the hotel and all the fans were gathering under his balcony and screaming for a very long time? If I remember correctly, firstly he throwed a signed hotel room pillow at them to kinda calm them down, but they were still keeping with all the shouting and all, so he did the Simba thing then. 

You can find the video of it btw, they were there for literal hours and were singing his songs etc

As for the face covering - he did it for his other two kids as well for the very long time (they were always seen wearing carnaval masks whenever they and M were going somewhere, he kinda tried to make it into a play for them because the whole paparazzi thing is too hard to handle for a child), he wanted them to be able to have their privacy and to go running in the park maskless without anyone realising whose kids they were

Edited by Blckpww
misspelled
3 minutes ago, Blckpww said:

You can find the video of it btw, they were there for literal hours and were singing his songs etc

As for the face covering - he did it for his other two kids as well for the very long time (they were always seen wearing carnaval masks whenever they and M were going somewhere, he kinda tried to make it into a play for them because the whole paparazzi thing is too hard to handle for a child), he wanted them to be able to have their privacy and to go running in the mark maskless without anyone realising whose kids they were

Aaaand for the skin bleaching part -  with a simple research you can easily find pics of him with the smudged makeup on his chest that was painted on over his vitiligo.  The colour and amount of makeup was just changing over the years once his condition progressed. IF he ever was bleaching his skin it probably was to match the white parts with the rest of the skin (which I doubt tbh because those spots were super white and he ended up with his skin being all snow white in the end, in the Oprah interview it’s easy to tell that it was a very traumatic and disstressful topic for him since people were saying **** like he wanted a white boy to play him in a movie or something like that.

And the face change, he hated his father, thanks him for all the teachings on becoming a superstar, but hated Joe with a passion. He really was the only person of 9 kids to hate their father..

It does stem from the affair that Gave joe a love child which resulted in the parents living in separate houses, but being super religious Katherine didn't divorce him, cos that's against jehovah's witnesses religion. 

But they lived on separate properties 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block