Millennials, How Did The World React To The Controversial MJ Baby-Dangling Incident?

I thought he's crazy , I kinda love him despite his weirdness but that was a little bit too much and not safe thing to do, I remember my mom seeing it on TV and gasping and I was like mom what happened why did he do that ?? ..... Not gonna praise everything he did , but I'm still not convinced he was a pdf file :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: or at least I refuse to believe that 

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Me just waking up :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

Well, here in Mexico it was everywhere on the news. I don't remember specific declarations or stuff like that, just people thought he was crazy for putting his baby at risk like that. 

As with Britney or anything else, people didn't really go much deeper in the situation to understand his reasons or whatever, it was like, "oh he's crazy"

With all the accusations they were doing about him, this wasn't even the worst that happened to him

• Love 1
  • Like 5

He was trying to show off his baby/ debut the baby. I don’t think anybody had really seen him yet. That’s why the baby had the cloth over his head. He went for the reveal and almost dropped the baby over the edge of the balcony. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

He had some controversy going on already so I think this was supposed to be his attempt at connecting with the people again and taking the light off of other things, but almost dropping the baby just intensified his situation and the magnifying glass on his personal life. 
Poor Michael... the media really did him dirty too- went from beloved pop royalty, to tabloid fodder... regardless of all the records he broke and being a pioneer in the industry, people did and still do focus a lot on the negatives. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

I was so shocked, my parents were horrified, this was in the news for weeks. My mom said no person in sane judgment would do something like this with their baby. There is not reason why he could not just hold he baby in his arms...but showing him over the balcony? so weird

• Love 2
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Sea flower said:

I was so shocked, my parents were horrified, this was in the news for weeks. My mom said no person in sane judgment would do something like this with their baby. There is not reason why he could not just hold he baby in his arms...but showing him over the balcony? so weird

LOL it wasn’t that shock

I remember this incident so clearly. 
The feeling was weirdly less concerned for the baby and more sort of disbelief that MJ actually has a baby and then it was more like he is really crazy, long lost. I remember the feeling was that he was crazy before this incident and then this incident sort of wasn’t a surprise. 

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block