Britney hits 30 millions followers on Instagram

she would have at least 70 million if her posts aren’t controlled by Cassie :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: cant believe Jlo has 150 million.

“She” can easily get over a million likes whenever a decent photo is posted, but thanks to Cassie, we get multiple screenshots  of the same video recorded in September last year :gunriah_mariah_carey:

i despise that b itch :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: 

• Love 4
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, alienatedNey said:

she would have at least 70 million if her posts aren’t controlled by Cassie :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: cant believe Jlo has 150 million.

“She” can easily get over a million likes whenever a decent photo is posted, but thanks to Cassie, we get multiple screenshots  of the same video recorded in September last year :gunriah_mariah_carey:

i despise that b itch :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses: 

Exactly, social media manager is doing her no favors IMO.

• Like 5
6 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Exactly, social media manager is doing her no favors IMO.

She’s not doing her job at all. I’ve never seen a social media manager painting the celebrities they’re managing into bad spotlights or purposely posting blurry images??? :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: Doesnt make any ******* sense, does it? 

• Like 4

And I wonder, is the social media manager really doing her job at full strength, that is, seriously sure that she makes great content on the Britney Spears page? Or was she given such an order to do everything as horribly as possible and make Britney look like a crazy woman? :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew: