Why did Matches flop

It wasn’t properly released for it to really do anything. It was a cash grabbing exercise by her team. We probably only heard it because she refused to work and her team have pulled out all the stops to continue to milk her.

The song itself is pretty trash. She sounds like a chipmunk. I wish they’d let her sing in her natural register. It has the potential to be more especially with the whole BSB collab. That could have been a cool 90s reunion but nah :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Swimming In The Stars is better 

• Like 1

I absolutely don't recognize Britney's voice in this song. With such a creepy vocoder, Britney could have been sung by the talented social media manager Casey, the holy woman Lou , or the best father in the world  (no). In general, it is unlikely that it was Britney, there is a chipmunk singing. 

On 5/31/2021 at 5:38 AM, NewDisplayName said:

Cause some of u misheard the word “matches” and post “mattress”  and now I can’t unhear that.. it bothers me and I don’t listen to it anymore.. and yeah that’s the main reason of its flop..

Mattress isn’t nearly as bad as what I hear on the chorus of that song :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: