Why did Matches flop

Because Britney never promoted or even acknowledged it as far as my memory serves, although I have kids and forget **** that happened 5 minutes ago so maybe she did acknowledge it. But it was a scrapped track with no promotion, no video, and barely even her her vocals added 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, AP4 said:

Because Britney never promoted or even acknowledged it as far as my memory serves, although I have kids and forget **** that happened 5 minutes ago so maybe she did acknowledge it. But it was a scrapped track with no promotion, no video, and barely even her her vocals added 

That wasn't her, it was her team. Briteny does not care about her career as long as she remains in the conservatorship. Understand that :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

That wasn't her, it was her team. Briteny does not care about her career as long as she remains in the conservatorship. Understand that :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I didn’t say it was her. It wouldn’t matter if it was her or her team I don’t think anyone promoted it? Her teams job would be to promote her music/brand. But I don’t recall ever hearing about it beyond this group. GP wouldn’t know the difference if it was her or her team 

2 minutes ago, AP4 said:

I didn’t say it was her. It wouldn’t matter if it was her or her team I don’t think anyone promoted it? Her teams job would be to promote her music/brand. But I don’t recall ever hearing about it beyond this group. GP wouldn’t know the difference if it was her or her team 

Im a huge fan and chose not to stream because of the situation she's in rite now. There's fans like me that exist by the thousands that chose to let those singles flop. When Britney is free and willing to release music then I'll throw my hard earned coins at the girl, till then I'm not paying attention or paying any money to any content her handlers put out. 😌

• Love 2