Dua Lipa "Love Again" music video out now!

29 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I mean Love Again is very European pop, do you think it will still smash globally?

I didn’t listen to it for a while now, but I can’t wait to rediscover the whole song once the video is out. I’m from Europe so I hope them Europeans eat the **** up! :enigma_alien_blue:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Katy's impact!   

This song does not need clown visuals  

Posted Images

• Exhale+
12 hours ago, Barajas said:

Love Again for the summer? i dont know.. I love that song tho!... but I would rather prefer If It Aint Me with a killer up dance remix or the original version of Love is Religion

Justice for Hallucinate that remains as the only good song of FN with a bad video  :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Hallucinate was a single in Europe, while break my heart was issued in the US as the second single for both territories respectively 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Twitter Team
Posted (edited)

Ddd I just put Cool on and SURELY it should be a single based on the 'guess we're ready for the summer' lyric?

Edited by Isla
On 6/1/2021 at 5:12 PM, Blackout2006 said:

I mean Love Again is very European pop, do you think it will still smash globally?

I think in france it will, one kiss was huge here, I feel it could be the same (+ the sample is everything)

On 5/30/2021 at 5:29 PM, B-R-I-T-N-E-Y said:

I'd rather see Pretty Please but Love Again is still good. :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:

that will be the next single. then hallucinate. until she runs out of songs. then she's gonna release future nostalgia, the sunlight edition

A Little bit Boring but interesting, I would like to know the meaning. Anyway she looks often bored , she lacks of energy in her performances...

Anyway this song isn't summerish, Love Is religion remix and Cool would have been way better for summer

• Community Curators
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Love the song, find the video boring :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Very much this!

The video made the song sound even slower than it actually is.

She looked great, but the dancing was horrible. She's so out of sync with everyone else.

• Like 1