Dua Lipa "Love Again" music video out now!

• Curators
Posted (edited)

Songs aight, even though that cover is ummm, well it is what it is, she looks nice, tag me when this drops so I can come spit poison:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Edited by Midnight
  • Haha 1

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

Love Again for the summer? i dont know.. I love that song tho!... but I would rather prefer If It Aint Me with a killer up dance remix or the original version of Love is Religion

Justice for Hallucinate that remains as the only good song of FN with a bad video  :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Midnight said:

Songs aight, even though that cover is ummm, well it is what it is, she looks nice, tag me when this drops so I can come spit poison:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

The song is one of the best pop songs ever created what do you mean aight? And you like Olive songs? Gen Z truly :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

• Haha 3

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Curators
33 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The song is one of the best pop songs ever created what do you mean aight? And you like Olive songs? Gen Z truly :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

I said what I said don't make me go back and unlike your post :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated: you are after all Crazy, but it feels alright :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

By the way is Dua Lipa her real name? :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated: (I"m reading her biography)

• Haha 2

• Super Mods
9 hours ago, Midnight said:

I said what I said don't make me go back and unlike your post :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated: you are after all Crazy, but it feels alright :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

By the way is Dua Lipa her real name? :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated: (I"m reading her biography)

Eat a snickers Sasha :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated: and yes it’s her real Albanian name :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

• Haha 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Curators
1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Eat a snickers Sasha :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated: and yes it’s her real Albanian name :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

Chocolate makes you gain weight so no I will not be having a snickers :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated: thank u. 

Ohh okay well it's a really cute name  :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated:

I had the song on repeat last night and I'm starting to enjoy it but don't get excited  :mariahstare_carey_annoyed_um_irritated: