Dua Lipa "Love Again" music video out now!

Some say she needs to chill and will over expose herself.  I say no. 

I’m over here thinking when was the last time an artist had this long of an era. 
Reminds me of the early 2000s when artists would release 4/5 singles with an album. I think it’s refreshing. 

• Love 2

She’s not gonna burn herself out because she’s not doing much work other then shooting the videos and doing few live performances here and there.

She’s not putting any energy into touring which is impossible at the moment, so why not release and promote more singles in the mean time.

when it’s time to tour again, her show will be packed with bangers. That’s for sure.

I’m the meantime, Dua baby keep building your resume and collecting all the dollars you can! ;)

• Love 2
  • Like 1

My god, in the 90s this many singles was normal. 

Janet on both of her 90s album released 8 songs from the Janet. And the velvet rope album. You guys forgot that this happened in the past. I'm glad, plus she can't tour, so what is she to do. 

I'm glad she's releasing so many singles.

Plus covering both markets. 

Yeesssssss!!!! EFFING FINALLY!

Just need a music video for this and I hope she re-releases Hallucinate and it gets a proper video too!

It's a crime against humanity that Fever was so slept on too!

I can't with people being pressed that she's giving her fans everything they deserve, stay salty heauxs...

10 hours ago, limezd said:

Yup. It was the true album of the year, the Grammy award that she did not get. 

and honestly, there’s like at-least 4 more potential hits. 

love again, cool, if it ain’t me, that kind of woman. I hope all those get a single treatments over the next few months.

honestly, we have not seen an album full of hits like this since the 80s/90s when artist like Michael Jackson, George Michael, Janet, Whitney, Madonna, Toni Braxton, Mariah Carey were releasing their monster albums.

the last 2 album that I can remember that we’re loaded with hits like this were Shania Twain’s Come On Over and Katy Parry’s Teenage Dreams. 

True story. I also think Plastic Hearts was incredible this year.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block