Dua Lipa "Love Again" music video out now!

6 hours ago, Urbanney said:

This is the longest era I've seen from an artist that I can recall in recent years. The girl never stops working.

The way the other fandoms are fuming saying she is "milking" the era, when she is just promoting it in the same manner artist in a pre-streaming world promoted their eras? FVzXNWu.gif

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Arianna said:

TEN?! Holy S

Yup. It was the true album of the year, the Grammy award that she did not get. 

and honestly, there’s like at-least 4 more potential hits. 

love again, cool, if it ain’t me, that kind of woman. I hope all those get a single treatments over the next few months.

honestly, we have not seen an album full of hits like this since the 80s/90s when artist like Michael Jackson, George Michael, Janet, Whitney, Madonna, Toni Braxton, Mariah Carey were releasing their monster albums.

the last 2 album that I can remember that we’re loaded with hits like this were Shania Twain’s Come On Over and Katy Parry’s Teenage Dreams. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
15 hours ago, Urbanney said:

This is the longest era I've seen from an artist that I can recall in recent years. The girl never stops working.

This makes me worried if she’s gonna get burnt out faster. I mean we all saw Britney overworked herself to the point where she looks at this as a day job. Britney was just like Dua Lipa serving us year after year of flawlessness...

• Love 3
14 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I can almost guarantee that she’s milking this era because she’s worried that any album she puts out after this won’t get the same acclaim and love as Future Nostalgia did. She’s basically scared to flop with her next album. 

Yeah uh huh keep it moving :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving: Shania Twain had like 10 singles from Come On Over. Dua is giving her fans what they want and is the only one in the industry working this hard for her era. Can’t say the same for everyone else churning out album after album with a single or two. 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block