UK Chart first look: Olivia x3, Little Mix x2, The Weeknd & Ari

Slayer

So the first look of the UK charts is here.

Olivia has three entries, Little Mix have two and The Weeknd & Ari's song has jumped into the top 3.

The Official UK Number 1 will be revealed on Friday! We'll see how different the chart will look by then, however it looks likely that Olivia will remain at the top spot with 'good 4 u'.

Are you guys liking these first look threads or?

Sunday's Official First Look Chart: Full Update
Source: OCC

1 Olivia Rodrigo - good 4 u
2 Russ Millions & Tion Wayne - Body
3 The Weeknd - Save Your Tears
4 Doja Cat feat. SZA - Kiss Me More
5 Olivia Rodrigo - deja vu
6 Olivia Rodrigo - drivers license ^
7 BTS - Butter
8 Rag'n'Bone Man & P!nk - Anywhere Away from Here
9 Mimi Webb - Good Without
10 Majestic & Boney M. - Rasputin

11 Little Mix feat. Saweetie - Confetti
12 Masked Wolf - Astronaut in the Ocean
13 Galantis, David Guetta & Little Mix - Heartbreak Anthem
14 Riton & Nightcrawlers feat. Mufasa & Hypeman - Friday
15 Polo G - RAPSTAR
16 Stay Flee Get Lizzy, Fredo & Central Cee - Meant To Be *
17 Lil Nas X - MONTERO (Call Me By Your Name)
18 Tom Zanetti - Didn't Know
19 Griff - Black Hole
20 Coldplay - Higher Power

I will provide daily updates if they become available.

olivia-little-mix_2021-05-12_14-59-53.jpg.a5fdb3f12e95b0aba1a8ad41bf451c40.jpg

3 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

Confetti is raising, let's go for the top 10 :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: And Olivia owning the top 10 :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: And  Anywhere Away from Here is raising as well :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: And Kiss Me More and Save Your Tears are stable on the chart :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: I love the UK charts :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: 

I'm sure Olivia will remain at Number 1 by Friday :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

YES! Confetti needs to get into the Top 10 and it'll be their 18th Top 10 and their second in two weeks :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I do feel like the UK charts always the best, I may be biased :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'm kind of bored of the Kiss Me More song :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Style. said:

CONFETTI 

MUST 

GO 

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Heartbreak Anthem is looking more promising, it is Little Mix's first song since Woman Like Me to be added 'Today's Topic Hits' on Spotify and it has been getting over 1m+ worldwide streams a day!

I'm here for HA & Confetti smashing :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

HA became their 17th Top 10 last week :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: They've had a Top 10 every single year for the past 10 years.

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Yassss at BTS failing UK top 5. Can't wait for BTS stans to cancel the UK

Butter entered at number 3 in this week’s charts though?

Also poor Traitor, it actually managed to make the top 10 this week, I’m not too sure how this ACR rule works but Drivers License is much older.

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Isla said:

Also poor Traitor, it actually managed to make the top 10 this week, I’m not too sure how this ACR rule works but Drivers License is much older.

Yeah BTS did well and got a Number 3 placement!

Apparently the chart rules only allow a max of 3 songs from the same artist! I think it would have been better for Traitor to have taken DL's place!

The whole ACR thing is confusing!

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Yeah BTS did well and got a Number 3 placement!

Apparently the chart rules only allow a max of 3 songs from the same artist! I think it would have been better for Traitor to have taken DL's place!

The whole ACR thing is confusing!

Yeah I know about the three rule thing, in this week’s chart Good 4 U is number 1 and Deja Vu and Traitor are both in the top 10.... so not sure why Drivers License is back all of a sudden. The ACR rule doesn’t make sense to me at times.

Edited by Isla
1 hour ago, Isla said:

I am confused the OP said it was at 7??? Anyhow...I was being sarcastic. Also. Who is Traitor? I feel like we're talking/looking at something different lol

12 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I am confused the OP said it was at 7??? Anyhow...I was being sarcastic. Also. Who is Traitor? I feel like we're talking/looking at something different lol

The UK reveals their official chart on Fridays, including the official UK number one.

Leading up to the announcement throughout the week they provide daily updates on where the songs currently sit so you can see the movements, ahead of the official chart positions on a Friday. Hence why this is a 'first look' at the charts, I hope this makes sense.

Therefore, last Friday on the 28th May Butter was officially Number 3.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, Slayer said:

Heartbreak Anthem is looking more promising, it is Little Mix's first song since Woman Like Me to be added 'Today's Topic Hits' on Spotify and it has been getting over 1m+ worldwide streams a day!

I'm here for HA & Confetti smashing :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

HA became their 17th Top 10 last week :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: They've had a Top 10 every single year for the past 10 years.

I’ve seen it today, the playlist is the most popular playlist on there so fingers crossed that this song will smash! :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block