Thread you must read! - Exposing Lou M Taylor's allegedly corrupt investment firm Stonebridge and what they allegedly did with Britney's trust money

Conservatorships is a 13 billion dollar industry. The courts are complicit. They have been doing this for decades. I’m so angry her family fell for this scheme. Her parents for filing, her dad for being an abusive conservator and her little sister for trying to move her money. Or did already? 

The new law changes will help but it’s clear an actual clean out / or training of judges and lawyers is needed to keep them in line. Take the money out of conservatorship and the predators will leave. 

• Love 4

I think Lou is not having enough s**, I think she might be ***ually deprived. Maybe, just maybe, she’s never had and ******* before; because otherwise she’d be living her life happily. She wouldn’t be dealing with the Spears family to - in the most complicated way - rob Britney Spears’ money.

Wasn’t her husband on Grindr? Is she secretly rebelling about her husband being gay? Is she so religious that maybe she’s pretending that the problem is not there - as boomers do - and is just frustrated and therefore not getting laid and therefore ruining other people’s live cause she hates her own life? 

5 hours ago, sunny_liston said:

Hm yeah what I'm trying to figure out is where did they move it "back out"? Clearly not into any of Britney's proprietary accounts so ... where did it go ? And how would this be legal stewardship of a revocable trust.. 

Rumor has it the money was moved to Panama because a company called stonebridge was created in Panama around the same time this money was moved again. There is a thread about it here on exhale.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, G-unit said:

How is Brenda Penny so blind!?  This is absurd.  They just get away with this nonsense.  They’re probably paying Penny too.

Because she can only base her decisions based on the information put before her, otherwise, any outside opinion that affected her decision could be seen as a bias, leading to more trials.

In this case, there is a party who has been given full control of a multi-million dollar estate, that has been emboldened and empowered by a court system that granted such absolute powers. The other side of this is someone who has, in every legal sense, been stripped of her legal rights including right to council of her choice and capacity to choose...

...meaning one side can make outrageous statements that other one cannot counter on the basis of lack of capacity.

In otherwords, Jamie spears can justify giving Lou Taylor a **** ton of money no questions asked, and his lawyers can say "best interest" but when Britney says "I have no relationship with my father, I'm scared or him, I'm refusing to work" through a court appointed lawyer (who benefits from the con), they say "its hearsay!!!!".

Why do they do this? Because it now creates a cloud of doubt over the entire Britney side of the situation.

The judge can only make decisions on the proof she has in front of her.

It's also why viv, lou, Jamie etc. like to settle things outside of court. It means nothing is presented to a judge.

• Like 2