Jump to content

Thread you must read! - Exposing Lou M Taylor's allegedly corrupt investment firm Stonebridge and what they allegedly did with Britney's trust money


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jordan waiting on the inevitable e-mail from Lou Taylor's®️ lawyers. 

Y'all really like my LT YouTube videos don't you

11 minutes ago, G-unit said:

How is Brenda Penny so blind!?  This is absurd.  They just get away with this nonsense.  They’re probably paying Penny too.

She is part of this scam.

  • Love 3
  • Like 2
Link to post

The corruption is painfully obvious and no amount of lawsuits or dumb statements the c-ship makes can hide it.
 

This will get exposed sooner or later (looking like Sooner), the laws will need to change and she and everyone else involved including the judge will be exposed for being a money hungry corrupt piece of ****. 

  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Link to post

I don't understand where the 600m went - ie the sharp peak in that Stonebridge assets under management graph suggests that the money left the firm just as quickly as it came in. Where did it go? Into the personal accounts of the managers?

I mean theft that blatant seems awfully hard to believe. But then again so does entrapping one of the most famous entertainers in the world in a 13 year guardianship meant for the elderly. 

  • Love 2
  • Like 6
Link to post

How has this information been reduced to just this blog for basically nothing more than just gossip and entertainment? Why hasnt the fbi gotten wind of this. People are dying and BILLIONS of dollars have been laundered. Where is the damn justice?! #corruptgovernment

Link to post
4 hours ago, G-unit said:

How is Brenda Penny so blind!?  This is absurd.  They just get away with this nonsense.  They’re probably paying Penny too.

Absolutely. Checks and balances need to be implicated for judges. Anybody can apparently be bought. #nojusticenopeace

  • Love 1
Link to post
3 hours ago, sunny_liston said:

I don't understand where the 600m went - ie the sharp peak in that Stonebridge assets under management graph suggests that the money left the firm just as quickly as it came in. Where did it go? Into the personal accounts of the managers?

I mean theft that blatant seems awfully hard to believe. But then again so does entrapping one of the most famous entertainers in the world in a 13 year guardianship meant for the elderly. 

*allegedly they pre-emptively moved the trust money without court approval and then had to move it back out when it was found out by those in the fan base who have been digging. Jamie Lynn is allegedly involved as she was named the trustee of the trust in 2018 by James, without Britney’s approval and potentially without her knowledge, allegedly.

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
40 minutes ago, -BoxerInTheRing- said:

How has this information been reduced to just this blog for basically nothing more than just gossip and entertainment? Why hasnt the fbi gotten wind of this. People are dying and BILLIONS of dollars have been laundered. Where is the damn justice?! #corruptgovernment

Because everyone who tries to expose it is immediately silenced in different ways, allegedly. 

Link to post
38 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

*allegedly they pre-emptively moved the trust money without court approval and then had to move it back out when it was found out by those in the fan base who have been digging. Jamie Lynn is allegedly involved as she was named the trustee of the trust in 2018 by James, without Britney’s approval and potentially without her knowledge, allegedly.

Hm yeah what I'm trying to figure out is where did they move it "back out"? Clearly not into any of Britney's proprietary accounts so ... where did it go ? And how would this be legal stewardship of a revocable trust.. 

Link to post

Hey Lucifer,

I know you're creeping and reading comments, I personally think IMO that you should get fillers or Botox in that plastic bag of a face of yours. You are  sagging worse than Celine on her worst days. Get that face pumped, plumed or start mosturizing sis :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

  • Haha 3
Link to post

Another ceist and deceist letter?

Not only they stole 13 years of her life, but also (allegedly) her hard earned money.  What else should happen so government and to start doing it's job which is protecting from the abuse. Lou M Taylor needs an investigation.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block