Thread you must read! - Exposing Lou M Taylor's allegedly corrupt investment firm Stonebridge and what they allegedly did with Britney's trust money

The corruption is painfully obvious and no amount of lawsuits or dumb statements the c-ship makes can hide it.

This will get exposed sooner or later (looking like Sooner), the laws will need to change and she and everyone else involved including the judge will be exposed for being a money hungry corrupt piece of ****. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I don't understand where the 600m went - ie the sharp peak in that Stonebridge assets under management graph suggests that the money left the firm just as quickly as it came in. Where did it go? Into the personal accounts of the managers?

I mean theft that blatant seems awfully hard to believe. But then again so does entrapping one of the most famous entertainers in the world in a 13 year guardianship meant for the elderly. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
3 hours ago, sunny_liston said:

I don't understand where the 600m went - ie the sharp peak in that Stonebridge assets under management graph suggests that the money left the firm just as quickly as it came in. Where did it go? Into the personal accounts of the managers?

I mean theft that blatant seems awfully hard to believe. But then again so does entrapping one of the most famous entertainers in the world in a 13 year guardianship meant for the elderly. 

*allegedly they pre-emptively moved the trust money without court approval and then had to move it back out when it was found out by those in the fan base who have been digging. Jamie Lynn is allegedly involved as she was named the trustee of the trust in 2018 by James, without Britney’s approval and potentially without her knowledge, allegedly.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
40 minutes ago, -BoxerInTheRing- said:

How has this information been reduced to just this blog for basically nothing more than just gossip and entertainment? Why hasnt the fbi gotten wind of this. People are dying and BILLIONS of dollars have been laundered. Where is the damn justice?! #corruptgovernment

Because everyone who tries to expose it is immediately silenced in different ways, allegedly. 

38 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

*allegedly they pre-emptively moved the trust money without court approval and then had to move it back out when it was found out by those in the fan base who have been digging. Jamie Lynn is allegedly involved as she was named the trustee of the trust in 2018 by James, without Britney’s approval and potentially without her knowledge, allegedly.

Hm yeah what I'm trying to figure out is where did they move it "back out"? Clearly not into any of Britney's proprietary accounts so ... where did it go ? And how would this be legal stewardship of a revocable trust.. 

Hey Lucifer,

I know you're creeping and reading comments, I personally think IMO that you should get fillers or Botox in that plastic bag of a face of yours. You are  sagging worse than Celine on her worst days. Get that face pumped, plumed or start mosturizing sis :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Haha 3

Another ceist and deceist letter?

Not only they stole 13 years of her life, but also (allegedly) her hard earned money.  What else should happen so government and to start doing it's job which is protecting from the abuse. Lou M Taylor needs an investigation.